10.04.2008

A Bit About the Blog

Hello!
For those of you who are here and don't know me, I'd like to tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Abigail Kraft. I'm 15 years old and love to share my heart through drawing and writing. I'm a born again Christian and one of the main purposes for this blog is to write about and discuss the things that He has been showing and teaching me.

I will also use this as a place to post my ideas for artwork that may or may not ever develop into anything. Everyone is welcomed (and encouraged) to leave comments and give your thoughts on whatever it is that I'm writing about.

I'm looking forward to hearing from y'all!
Abigail

4 comments. :

Kaly said...

Hi there,
I will love to read your blog and share ideas with you.
Clara (kaly fom DS)
I'm adding yout blog to my list.

Rachel Poschen said...

This is awesome, Ab! I'm so glad you started this. :)

Paulette said...

Welcome to the blogging world Abigail!

Lexi said...

Whoo hoo!! Welcome to the bloggin world!!! :-)

♥ Lexi

Post a Comment