12.04.2008

Hey Everyone. I am guest blogger at Blog Around the World today! So, stop by, read my latest post, and leave a comment! :)

17 comments. :

Darcy @ LWM3B said...

Hats off to you Abigail on a job well done!

Warmly,
Darcy
(The Janitor)

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I am in tears here as I write. You are amazing! I am so sorry for the loss of your sister but how sweet the reunion will be when you see her again. I need to go love my kids and cherish each moment with those that I love - more!!!

Gombojav Tribe said...

Your art is lovely! I especially like the picture of the baby sleeping against the woman.

Daja, visiting via BATW

Jill said...

Oh Abigail - what a beautiful post you wrote. I was shaking my head in total agreement all the way through. I felt the same way about smiles since I was a child. I used to smile at people and wait sometimes to see the response it would get. I did that from about 4 and still do it now. I love saying thank you with a smile and seeing a part of someone turn back on that may have been dead long before I ever met them. God has given us the greatest gift in the power of His son to beam so brightly through us - keep on sharing His smile and love! You do it so beautifully!

I love you precious girl!
Mrs. Samter

Desi said...

Awesome! Keep it rockin', chica!

karin said...

Wonderful post at BATW! Love your blog too! It is so inspiring to see that the gifts you have received from the Lord are being used to richly bless others. You have been through valleys, you understand loss, you've felt deep grief! Through these experiences the Lord has grown your trust and faith in Him and that definitely shows in the maturity and excellence of your writings! Thanks for sharing the Lord with us through your writings and art!

Oh2122 said...

Congrats on the feature!

Ashley said...

Wow! Great post over at BATW! You are so very talented!

Tracy P. said...

Oh Abigail, I'm so glad Debbie put us onto you today--what a blessing you are! Thank you for setting the believers an example. You're such a treat! I'm going to add you to my blog roll so I can keep up with you.

Debbie said...

Abigail...you just rock...that's all I have to say....You rock!

Vickie said...

Abigail, your writings are so beautiful. Your artwork is amazing.

I can't believe you are 15! Wow!!

Visiting from BATW

Lynda said...

Greetings from Texas and BATW. What beautiful art you have created - both visually and in the written word. Yes, you're definitely a wonderful artist.

jori-o said...

Wow. That's about all I can say, Wow. You have an unbelievable talent for expression. Thanks for sharing!

tara @ kidz said...

Congrats on being featured! You definitely deserve it - YOU are AMAZING!!!

Brenda Jean said...

There's your lovely smile! I knew it. Thanks for your wonderful guest post:)

Stacey said...

Hello from BATW!!! I was absolutely blown away by your beautiful post; I look forward to visiting your blog again!!!

Star Forbis said...

Awesome Blog. I love it. Keep writing. It is a pleasure to "meet" you.

Post a Comment