1. I hate feet…like I really really hate feet.
2. I used to be completely obsessed with pink, but now I don’t even like it.
3. I once got 39 points in one round of Up Words. My grandma thought it was so awesome she called like 3 of her friends to tell them. lol.
4. I got my first grey hair when I was 14. I still have it, and I call it my lucky hair.
5. I’ve never had a boyfriend, and I don’t want one (yet).
6. I often say that I should have been born in the 80s, but then I remember all of the technology that didn’t exist back then, and I conclude that I am definitely a child of the future.
7. My favorite movie between the ages of 9 and 10 was the Rogers and Hammerstein play of “Cinderella”. Cheesy, but it gives me warm fuzzies. Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIe2Y5lgahQ
8. I like to watch the same movies that my dad and broseph do (all of the "guy" flicks full of explosions and action), and I get indignant when I’m not allowed to.
9. I’m a total health nut.
10. I love rain, thunderstorms, snow, etc. but for the most part I’m not really an outdoorsy person.
11. Ever since I was a baby, I haven’t been able to sleep anywhere but my own bed. Seriously, I get about an hour of sleep every time I sleep somewhere else.
12. Regardless of the previous fact, I still sleep on the couch every Friday night, to an awesome movie. Which brings me to…
13. I have seen all three Shrek movies countless times. I have them almost memorized.
14. I’m on a quest to figure out the perfect healthy brownie (no sugar or flour). Brownie’s are the only thing that I crave on a regular basis.
15. I didn’t like peanut butter at all until I was 13 years old, and now I eat it like at least 4 times a week.
16. I’ve met Brian Tyler, (composer of scores such as “The Greatest Game Ever Played”, “Rambo”, “Eagle Eye”, etc.) took a tour of his studio, and talked to him for over an hour. It was AMAZING!
17. I love where I live so much that I’ve cried myself to sleep just thinking about moving away. Praise God I don't have to!
18. I’m not a shoe person, but I do really like Airwalks and Converse. I even wear those with dress clothes. Haha.
19. I’m learning to drive…well, I should be, but I only have 8 hours in. :/ I have nowhere to go!
20. I love social events and people, but I’m not a very outgoing person. I’m pretty shy around people that I don’t know really well.
21. I secretly do social experiments at every party I go to. It’s so much fun to hypothesize about social dynamics!
22. I can’t stand being in the spotlight! I get nervous when my family is paying attention to me.
23. I play the violin…
24. …and I’m auditioning for a youth orchestra next month. PRAY FOR ME!!!!! = 0
25. I laugh at people aaaaall the time, and I think they like it.
26. Hm….some of you will kill me for saying this, but I have a confession…I don’t totally dislike High School Musical. Ok, ok….so, I still don’t like them that well, but the third one is actually pretty entertaining.
27. I love love love American Idol! I’ve been watching it since season 1 and have not missed an episode since. I’m voting for Adam Lambert this year. Y’all want to share your faves?
28. I could spend my life in Barnes and Noble. Starbucks, books, movies, and music…pure bliss.
29. I used to have insanely crooked teeth.
30. When I was 5, we had goats and I milked them every day. Ew. Not appealing anymore.
31. I keep track of celebrity birthdays on IMDB.
32. <--(=D) I love Jackie Chan!
33. I'm not a touchy feely person…I like hugs sometimes and I used to like to sit on my daddy’s lap all the time, but I don’t like shoulder rubs and stuff.
34. Orchids are my favorite flower. I point them out everywhere I see them (even in the background on movies).
35. Chinese culture totally interests me. I love it!
36. I don’t cry at movies that easily or that often, but I cried at the end of Star Wars Ep. III. Poor Obi Wan! =(
37. I have an analytical mind, but a creative soul.
38. I like hanging out with my crazy mother, because I’m not that crazy normally, and she brings it out of me.
39. I have a thing for disco/dance music. It’s so much fun!
40. When I was little, I always referred to myself in the third person. I’d say things like “Abigail wants to take a nap.” and “Abigail’s hungry.”
41. When I was like 2, I told everyone that my dad was my second daddy, because the first one died. Don’t know where I got that. Haha.
42. I love thinking and talking about Heaven. It’s so exciting!
43. I think the word “superfluous” is absolutely incredible, but I haven’t had the opportunity to use it yet.
44. Keanu and Yvaine are my two favorite names.
45. I used a pacifier until I was 4 years old.
46. Up until I was 8 years old, I named every doll I ever owned “Alice”.
47. When I was little, we lived in a house that had a GIANT play room. My little bros are so jealous when I tell them about it. Heehee.
48. I stink at video games, but I still play them almost every day with my bro.
49. I’ve been asked 4 times in the last month if my purse is real….What??? I guess it’s supposed to be a nice brand or something, but it was a gift, so I really have no idea. lol.
50. I’m not an animal person at all, but I have a soft spot for cats….
51. …and a certain chipmunk named Theodore!!!! *hug* I LOVE HIM!!! ^_^
52. I’ve never liked being called Abby.
53. I really really dislike talking on the phone.
54. I love super spicy food. My favorite salsa is XOCHiTL.
55. I had a dream about a week ago that I got in a fist fight with Miley Cyrus. I whooped her. It ruled.
56. I have been mooned…by a truck full of teenagers whom we have “affectionately” labeled “The Butt Brothers”. We even wrote a theme song for them based on the Ghost Busters theme.
57. I know absolutely nothing about sports. Seriously, nothing.
58. My mom brings out my competitive side all the time.
59. I’m typically a pretty even-keeled person, but if somebody annoys me I can be very intense.
60. I listen to Christmas music at random times all year long.
61. My typical bed time is between 1:00 and 3:30 am.
62. I have way more hobbies than any one person should have.
63. Harrison calls me Mommy or Daddy, depending on what he wants.
64. I love health food stores.
65. I have never been to the hospital for myself. I was even born at home.
66. I didn’t go on any roller coasters or anything until I was 13, but I’m a huge daredevil now.
67. I get sayings wrong all the time...I know I inherited that from my mother.
68. I call people “dearest”, and I think of Sense and Sensibility every time I do.
69. Currently, the only two things I want for my birthday are a flexible keyboard (so that I can carry it with me everywhere…♥), and a bonsai tree.
70. I pay attention to obscure details in movies like cinematography, sound mixing, etc.
71. I couldn’t live without paper towels. They’re tho thanitary it-th inthane!
72. I often ask myself theoretical questions to become more in-tune with my strengths and weaknesses.
73. I make really dopey faces when I swim.
74. I sunburned so badly on my last family vacation (in Cali), that I had to wear long sleeves to the beach to keep from breaking out.
75. I hum along in “harmony” to every single song/jingle/production company theme that I hear.
76. I am a creature of habit. I can watch the same things, eat the same things, do the same things, every day for weeks at a time, and I’ll classify it as “classic”.
77. I use the word “classic” all the time. It’s kind of my trademark.
78. I get goosebumps from emotional/sentimental highs all the time.
79. Dillons is my favorite grocery store.
80. People always say that Jared and I look like twins.
81. I like the taste of baking soda and water.
82. I hated writing until September of 2008.
83. I think my bro is a literary genius.
84. I think this kid is awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkNoglgsidE
85. I’m running out of ideas.
86. I love my life!!!!
87. I really want to play Nocturne in C Sharp Minor by Chopin someday on the violin. It’s gorgeous!
88. I love to type…I’ll type for no reason sometimes just because it’s so much fun!
89. Kara DioGuardi reminds me of myself sometimes.
90. I got the giggles last night because of the last name “Hudson”. ???? Yeah, I have no idea.
91. I want to paint a mural someday.
92. I feel really vain after filling out 92 things about myself.
93. My family is way cooler than me….
94. I think it would be a ton of fun to attend a formal event that I actually had to dress up for.
95. I’m scared to death about introducing myself at my recital this Saturday.
96. Bear attacks happen when you least expect them.
97. My dad thinks I’m random.
98. People always catch me smiling or laughing at my computer.
99. You’re all really weird…that’s why I’m smiling. :D
100. It took me 3 hours to put this blog together. WHOA!!! It must be easier for people who have lived longer.