4.29.2009

The Essence of True Beauty


Join me in "Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane".
---






















Fact:

My momma is one of the most beautiful, courageous, and incredible people I could ever hope to know. I don’t know what I did to deserve her as a mother (I’m thinking nothing), but I’m blessed beyond my wildest dreams to have her wisdom and love in my life. I love you mom! *hug*

16 comments. :

Lynnette Kraft said...

Oh my sweet daughter - you knew I needed this after my day. I love you with all my heart and thank YOU for being such a beautiful person in my life.

I adore you.
Momma

Linda said...

Hi Abba Dabba Do,....I think you and your mama have toooo much fun together. But then, I always had fun with my girlies too. (:>)

Love is a beautiful thing. The love you kids have for your mom is a beautiful thing indeed.

Thanks for the post and the pictures.

Love you to the moon and back!
Grams

Kelly @ The Beauty of Sufficient Grace said...

Abigail...your mother is one of the most beautiful and amazing women I know, too. You both are so beautiful and precious. And...I have a hunch that she feels pretty blessed to have such an amazing daughter, too! True beauty indeed. Thank you for this.

Blessings,
Kelly

Janet said...

What a lovely tribute to your mom! I think she's blessed with you as well.

Holly said...

You have a wonderful mother! I don't think words could adequately describe just how great she is!

Hannah said...

What Holly said is definitely true, you have a great mom.

I awarded you, just so you know. :]

Blessings,
Hannah

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

You are blessed! Your mom is such a sweet person and has been such a blessing to so many. Thanks for sharing these pictures today. :)

Verna said...

Thanks for sharing the photos.

Almost makes me jealous that I can't spend time like that with my mother. I keep telling friends, they need to spend time with their mothers if at all possible. Mine went home to heaven due to breast cancer when I was 27 years old.

So, thanks again for sharing. Enjoy each other while you have each other.

HappyascanB said...

I concur! Your mom is beautiful and amazing, just as you are! Love the pics!!!

Raisingarrows said...

They will rise up and call her blessed!

What an awesome relationship you have w/ your mom!

~amy

Blondie said...

Your mom looks so young! This comes from someone much closer to her age than yours..

I love the picture with the torn jeans!

Kristin said...

That was beautiful Abigail! The love between a Mother and a Daughter is so precious and special and I think that you both are very incredible people!

Are you still interested in making me a button for my business? Since I got my website working, I just need a button for it that I can put on my blog, and that others can put on their blogs too. If you have time, just let me know and I'll send you the payment. Thanks!!

Love ya,
Kristin

Laura said...

Proverbs 31:28-" Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:"

Oh, how I pray that one day my little ones will sing my praises this way. A true mark that we have reached the status of "a virtuous woman" and one "whose worth is far above rubies."

You are blessed to have such a mother...and she, blessed to have such a precious daughter.

Julie said...

What great pics & sweet tribute! You are both amazing women, who I'm so glad to have met through blogland!

Erin said...

What a beautiful post. The pictures are incredible. Both you and your momma are beautiful women :)

Tracy P. said...

You two are gorgeous, Abigail!

Post a Comment