7.25.2009

11 Years Old Today...

Anna would have been 11 years old today--it's a strange thought considering it's the same age I was when Jesus decided to take her home to be with Him. It seems like such a short time ago, and yet when I look back it almost seems like a different lifetime. I remember a lot of things with clarity which I never would have imagined I would have almost 5 years from her death; all of my memories are such a blessing, and I know God is the only one who could give them to me. Still, I find that I forget some things, and when I'm reminded of them by a picture, or a video, or something that someone else says, I feel this extra special piece has been restored to the part of my heart that will forever be Anna's.

I could post pictures...I could talk about all of the things I love about her...but I'll leave you with a link to my momma's blog where some sweet videos of Anna have been posted. Please drop by and let her put a smile on your face. :)

If you haven't read Anna's story, please click here.