7.13.2009

32nd Street Blog Boutique

Hey guys! Here I go neglecting you all again…while I’ve been away though, I’ve been busy starting something which I’ve heard all of you urge me to do over and over and over. I finally started my own blog design business, 32nd Street Blog Boutique! Click over and check it out! Now is a great time to sign yourself up for a makeover, because everyone who asks to be put on the list before July 17 will be given a 20% discount on all makeovers (excludes extras). I’m so excited to start designing blogs. It’s been so much fun discovering my love for design and HTML coding (I know, that last one’s a little geeky), and I’m so excited to start spreading the love around the blogosphere! :)

I’ve just added BlogFrog to my blog today too, so make sure to stop by and become my minion! (a.k.a. Join my community. ^_^) I’m sure we could have lots of interesting conversations together.

That’s it for now, but I’ll be back soon! Love you all! *hug*

P.S. Check out this video I found. I would be interested in seeing the kind of "behind-the-scenes" work these people had to go through just to advertise water! Craziness!

1 comments. :

Anonymous said...

You recollect 18 more century

Post a Comment