1. I called the ability to procrastinate a blessing today.
3. My love language is words of affirmation--although, when I get them, I rarely know how to respond.
5. I'm still scared of going down water slides.
7. I absolutely LOVE it when people agree with me, but what I really wish is that I (and the world) would realize the importance of unconditional love.
9. I'm a bit of an Amy March (from "Little Women")...meaning, I make up my own words aaaaall the time, and even when I'm not trying to, I use words the wrong way extremely often.
Now, I've been promising you all pictures of my freshly redone bedroom...it's a big change for me (the person who just realized she doesn't like change! I mean, when I started this project, the change was so overwhelming for me that I started craving foods that I ate a lot of several years ago--like hummus, canned jalapenos, and carob! ha!--but, I've gotten used to it, and I absolutely LOVE it now!
My old south wall pictures...
It's a big open wall, so I wanted to put something big, colorful, and fun in place of the old muted colors. Hence....
(He's my favorite!)
My "new" dresser...
Ok, so it's not new, but I painted it black, and added some silver, oval knobs, and it looks like a new piece!
See that awesome art piece over the dresser? I got that for $4 at the Salvation Army. I was so thrilled!
What I like to call my "violin nook"...
I really like this corner of the room, because everything is contrasted and amazing!
A closer look at the bottles on the table...
I got the red and blue bottles at a thrift store for 10 cents each, and the other one from a craft store for 50% off of $12. I love getting good deals. <3
A couple fun knick knacks...
Mom found this cool figurine at a garage sale. I wasn't sure I liked it at first, but there's something funky and free spirited about it that I love.
Also, a fun garage sale find. I'm using it for my violin music because my last violin bag had multiple coffee stains on it (I know...shocker).
Soooooo, that's about it. Thanks for enduring the long post!