8.18.2009

Short Answers - First Installment


To grab this post banner, go here.


It's time for the very first installment of Short Answers! To join in, just ask the kid(s) in your life the five questions below, and write down their answers word for word. Post 'em on your blog and link up!


What year were you born?


Silas: Uhhhh, June 27th.

Jonas: When was I born?
Mmhmm
IIII don’t really remember.
But what’s your guess?
Hmmm…I have no idea. I was born in 1920.


Why do people wear deodorant?


Silas: To make them smell good. This is another one of those good looks things isn’t it?

Jonas: Because so they can look handsome, right? They can smell good. They can go places and not look all crazy and look dirty.

What would you buy if you had a million dollars?


Silas: BACON! Lots and lots of bacon…And a new Mustang…And a barn…And a house.

Jonas: Um, a car and a gun…5 guns…And a house and a barn…And just another barn…And a secret hideout what goes underground.

What is a president?


Silas: Someone that rules over…I don’t know…different countries like America or Kansas.

Jonas: A president for the world? A president for the United States of America?
Yeah.
The eagle. The American Eagle.


Where would you like to take your family on vacation someday?


Silas: New York.

Jonas: Branson or New York Deli or Wisconsin or….or…Hollywood or Branson or Kansas City….and one more. China…and I GOT IT! George Washington’s house or the Chinese place what’s called China. And one more one…Paris.


14 comments. :

Hannah said...

Hahahahaha...I loved their answers! So cute. Now I gotta go ask my brother. :D

Hannah

PS Your comment was so nice on my blog! I really appreciated it! :)

zbocaj said...

I love the eagle president idea. That's Priceless.

Hannah said...

"Or the Chinese place called China!"

Priceless. :)

Hannah

Lynnette Kraft said...

Those little boys of ours are too funny! What a great idea this is. But the only problem is, I can't join in - because you are asking our only little boys who can talk! Oh well, it's all yours sister (daughter).
Love you.
Have fun!
Momma

Lisa said...

VERY cute! Unfortunately I don't have anyone "short" enough around here to ask - I don't think the dog would work...
Aunt Lisa

Kristin said...

Hee hee! This will be fun! I'm off to ask my girls and see what they say!

Vera said...

SO cute!! Sophhia wasn't being very cooperative when I tried this, but she did tell me she wanted to buy a spaceship with a million dollars.

Marissa said...

Fun! I can't wait to ask my little sister those!
I loved the American eagle president. haha.

~Marissa

Becca said...

oh! I love this! I will definitely be joining in!

Stephanie said...

This was really fun! I loved their answers.

Hannah said...

This was fun, Abigail. Thanks for hosting! :)

Hannah

Holly said...

Their answers are so hilarious!! Love it!!

Anna Gray said...

I will do it soon! I babysit each Monday, so I can ask one or two of the kids I babysit the questions....sounds like fun!

P.S. LOVE your blog design, so pretty and modern!

P.S.S. I found your blog through Kristin's. :0)

clauren said...

thanks for stopping by, your mom and you are lovely people!

Post a Comment