9.14.2009

Sisters



"Sisters are different flowers from the same garden."
--Author Unknown






--Cecily and I have many differences--

I'm taller than average, she's shorter than average.

I
can't tan...she's already tan at the very first touch of spring.

I love
math...she loves reading.

I'm
quiet....she's loud like Momma. :)

I
despise country music...she ad♥res it.

I would
rather die than be caught in cowgirl boots...she's dying to get them!

I like
flats...she likes heels.

I like
turquoise...she likes pink.

I'm
vintage...she's "blingalicious".

But...


Even though we're so different, we're connected deep inside with the unbreakable bond of sisterhood. As life goes on, our camaraderie will grow stronger, and as we grow older our differences will be completely irrelevant. With all of our conflicting quirks and chaotic traits, I love Cecily with the most sincere love a sister could have--even if I don't always show it.

11 comments. :

Holly said...

Sisters are sure great to have. :)

Marissa said...

I like this post :D
Sister are a lot of fun for sure! Even if they can be annoying... but that goes for all siblings at on point or another.
BTW I can't tan either :P

~Marissa

Stephanie L.S. said...

Sisters are fun!
Oh, BTW,
I LOVE COWGIRL BOOTS!

Kristin said...

That's absolutely beautiful, Abigail. I hope that my girls will always have that kind of love for each other.

Christina said...

I think you know why I am so welled up with tears right now I can barely write this comment.

You are a sweet soul Abigail.

Lynnette Kraft said...

Loud like momma?! What??!!!!!!
hee hee I would say - energetic and spazzy - loud sounds so, so, unlady like. ha!

This post is precious. Cecily will love it.

Love,
Momma

croleyc69 said...

Sisters are great !!!! Love this post !! :)
Caroline

Morgan said...

This is a wonderful post!! And what fun you must have with your sister!!

♥Morgan
http://morganofmiddle.blogspot.com/

Hannah said...

Loved your post! Reading the differences was fun! And I loved the edited photo...super cool! :D

Sisters are fun...annoying at times, but I wouldn't ever trade mine. :)

Hannah

Vera said...

What a sweet post!

Becca said...

AWe! I love this. It seriously sounds just like me and my sister!

Post a Comment