10.07.2009

*Facepalm*



I'm so utterly depressed right now! I missed my blog's first birthday! By 3 days! I believe I'm officially a horrifically terrible blogger! GAH! I think I'm going to cry...

I've only been...

...pondering the pure splendor of the day since my first post...

...picturing the thousand (give or take a few) comments I would get congratulating my dearest Rear Window...

...planning the perfectly enthralling and fantastic birthday post...

...almost able to smell the venti triple latte I'd be drinking as I curled up with a pillow and my laptop to spend some quality time with RW...

...trying to think of a poem to write that would include each of my lovely followers' names...

...pouring over special sentiments to declare to the amazing e-dwelling that has given me such special friends...


This is deeply saddening....


=(

21 comments. :

Linda said...

Hi Abigail,..belated Happy Blog Birthday! How many posts have you had? I am about 7 away from 100 posts.

I am so glad you and your mom and Aunt Lisa convinced me to start blogging. And thank you for doing my blog design, (twice) for me.

I never dreamed that I would enjoy blogging so much!

It is 2:30 AM and I am still up. Since I have been sick I have gone to bed early every night, but tonight I am not sleepy.

I love the "facepalm" picture of Harry. You and your mom sure do get him to pose a lot. (wink*) The funny thing is ,...he loves to pose for pictures! ha!

Today would have been my sister's birthday,...but I am sure she had a nice birthday in heaven. I am missing her. And I know that you can understand that huh? Bless your heart!

I always miss Anna too. I love my "Hand of Comfort" picture that you drew of her. (My copy that is)
It is an amazing drawing. Are you working on any more drawings? I hope you continue to persue it, cuz you are awesome!

Well, I will close for now.

I will chat with you soon.

Love, Grandma

Holly said...

Sorry you missed your blog's bday!! Those things seems to sneak up on you lol, especially when you're busy doing other things.

Charlotte Ann said...

Happy Belated Blogger Birthday to you!
Don't feel bad... I missed my 200th Blog post and I'm sure that come February that I will most likely miss my Blogs first Birthday as well.
Sometimes life just comes and goes and you forget the things that you thought that you would remember...

I love following you and your mom and I look forward to new posts everyday! Looking forward to the next year with y'all as well. Be blessed!

Aspiemom said...

I'm sorry you missed your Blog Birthday. I missed mine, too.

You'll have to look for another Anniversary on your blog (Posts, Visitors) to celebrate.

Love the picture of Harrison and how you presented it!

Lynnette Kraft said...

Missing your blog birthday is just horrible Abigail! How could you miss such an important event?!!! Nah, not really. It's a little thing - don't worry about it. Besides, this post was fun and made me giggle.

Love the picture of Harry too. What a ham our little guy is.

Love you dear daughter.
Momma

Christina said...

So let's celebrate now!

JUMPY JUMP JUMP JUMP
{I am jumping on my bed celebrating} teehee

croleyc69 said...

Hey there don't worry everyone gets busy. Just have fun with it now. Great post & awesome picture.
Caroline

Alexis said...

Happy Late Birthday, Rear Window!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Rear Window! If it wasn't for you and your awesome designer, Abigail, my blog would be a sad, sad, lonely, ugly old normal blog. LOL!

I am so glad to call you my friend Abigail and will be forever greatful for my awesome blog design! I still get compliments on it.

Do you know how to do web design? I am in severe need of a new website template!! It would be so cool if I could have my website match my blog, but I have no idea if that's possible.

Marissa said...

Thats okay :D I just about missed mine. ^_^
you must have started your blog the day before mine. It stated mine of the 6th.

You could still celebrate if you wanted. Just be like
"In honor of my blogs birthday that was on _____"
Or a belated celebration :D if you wanted to celebrate it still :D

Anyway, In honor of you blog birthday I'd like to say that you have an AWESOME blog! Defiantly one of my favs. And you are just so AWESOME! I've loved following you on twitter :D That's been a blast!
Keep up the blog! It's always fun!
Thanks for being awesome! ^_^

Love ya,
~Marissa

Kathryn said...

Which BD was it?

Happy BD!

You've had so many BDs in your family recently, no wonder you overlooked it, you've been busy!

The Runge Family said...

Happy Blogging Birthday!! Thanks for having a GREAT blog and sharing it with the rest of us!

Lauren Anne said...

well happy belated blog birthday!! you don't know how much I LOVED your comment. i really want to have a nice friendship with you. :)

Miji said...

Oh, Abigail! Happy Belated Blog Birthday! ^___^

I love your blog, it's just awesome! (: Probably because it's got an uber cool and amazingly talented owner..... (;

Love ya and hope you're doing swell!

Love, Miji

Sara x said...

Happy belated birthday to your blog Abigail. Dont stress about missing the actual date,just know that us following you love your posts and enjoy your pictures, photos and poems. Looking forward to the next year. xxx

Olivia said...

Happy belated blog birthday! The fact you forgot just points to the fact you are a busy girl with a lot going on. :)
I'm so glad that you started blogging and God blessed me with such an amazingly lovely friend! I love you so much and I can't wait until I can come visit you! 2010 will be the year we meet, right? ;) That would sure be awesome.
Again, happy birthday to Rear Window, it seriously changed my life. :D

Caleb Howell said...

so like, i didn't know blogs had birthdays. who knew...

Hannah said...

Abigail-dear, (is it okay if I call you that? I know that your older than me, but I've gotten into the habit of calling close friends {girls only ^_^} dear :P) I didn't notice, but happy belated blog birthday! :)

Have fun with the poem.

I'm so glad for your blog...I think it was one of the FIRST blogs that I started following. :)

Love and Blessings,

Hannah

"Lolli" said...

Happy blog birthday to you,
You live in the Kraft Zoo!
Your art is very awesome
And your blog-ging skills, too!
(sung to the tune of "Happy Birthday") OK, OK....just use your imagination! Have Jared and Kyle play it, and have your Mom perform it operatic style. Then please video it for Jared's next album! Let me know if you would like me to write some more jingles for your blog! My rates are cheap! :-0 Now....happy belated blog birthday to one of the most talented, sweet, Godly, dedicated and creative people I know!

love you!

Lolli (aka Lisa)

Kathryn said...

Hi there, sweetie -

If you're interested, i've nominated you for "Kreativ Blogger." I do so enjoy your blog & think you are extremely creative in all that you do. If you are interested, the instructions are at my blog. :)

Lauren Anne said...

hey! i have decided to start following you blog again, (don't ask me why i stopped, i really don't know :) so...)i really enjoy it, and want to become a close blogger friend with you. so bye!

Post a Comment