10.18.2009

Harvest of Friends Blog Party - Happy Fall!



For those of you who stopped by from the Harvest of Friends blog party @ Dancing Barefoot, welcome to Rear Window! You may or may not like what you find here, but you’re welcome anyways. It’s up to you to decide if that’s a good thing or not. ;)

Ok…now for 20 Questions….

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you’re blogging?

Oh, the irony…I actually don’t usually eat when I’m blogging. As a matter of fact, there are some evenings when I want to eat really bad, but I decide that I shouldn’t (for whatever reason), and I blog to keep my mind off of it. Ha! If I am eating though, it’s typically pretzels…they’re uber delicious.

2. What is one thing you wouldn’t want to live without?

Soap.….the world would be a very terrible place without soap. No, I’m not necessarily a “clean freak”…I don’t mind getting dirty, but that’s only because I know I can get clean afterwards.

3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?

Eeeeasy….beach. No question. The mountains make for terrible car rides, and farms are deeeeeefinitely not my thing. I don’t like stinky animals, hay, mud, cowboys, or overalls…give me SoCal and an iced café Americano please!

4. What’s your least favorite chore/household duty?

I feel wrong answering this question on my mom’s blog party. :P Anyways, it’s between laundry and dishes…Can’t really say for sure. Actually, I very much dislike cleaning my bedroom too. OOH! But I would rather do any of those than clean the stinky nasty bathroom!!!! KILL THE BATHROOM!

5. Who do people say you remind them of?

Snow White...All. The. Time. Three guesses why.


6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?

About a year ago, I would have quickly chosen parties and socializing, but I’ve kind of changed recently—my ideal evening is probably spent at home or at Starbucks with my awesome family, maybe watching a good flick or just chazillaxing.

7. What’s your all time favorite movie?

Oh come on!!!! That’s not even fair. I’ll name like…10. “Shanghai Noon” and “Shanghai Knights”, “Mr. Bean’s Holiday”, “Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium”, “Ratatouille”, “Win a Date with Tad Hamilton”, “The Holiday”, “Star Trek”, “Big Fish”, “Father of the Bride”….etc. etc. etc.

8. Do you sleep in your makeup or remove it like a good girl every night?

Pff…who removes their makeup? I’m too lazy to do that.

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it?

No hidden talents here...However, I’ve always wanted to learn Kung Fu. But not just to learn it…I want one of those awesome old guys who owns a restaurant to teach me.

10. What’s one strange thing that you’re really good at?

Teehee…I can moonwalk like nobody’s business. I also have a great talent for using caffeine to my advantage and everyone else’s grief.

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?



12. What is something you love to smell?

Dishwasher soap!!!!!!! I posted a question on Yahoo Answers once asking if anyone else was addicted to the smell of dishwasher soap…I got told by 3 people that I needed psychiatric help. Ha.

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.

I thought this was 20 questions…That’s not a question, and thus I refuse to answer.

14. When you have extra money, what’s the first thing you think to do with it?

Starbucks…and after that, if there’s some left over, I’ll stick it in some envelope to save for a Mac…until I run out of money again…then I pull it out and use it for Starbucks.

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?

I’m loud…I’m not always loud…I’m quiet most of the time, but if you’ve got me laughing then I’m really loud. I laugh hard at a lot of things. Really loud noises are hilarious—I don’t know why, they just are…Also, people getting a huge kick out of things that aren’t funny.

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?

I’m not a snobby shopper…I’ll shop anywhere as long as a Starbucks is close enough to visit during the trip.

17. What’s one thing you’d do more often if you had more time?

Drawing…I miss it, but my life’s gotten so busy, it’s really hard to find time for it.

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?

Given enough money, I’m a big spender. As of right now, I’m frugal….ish. heehee.

19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can’t be real)

Mr. Bean! He’s so British and snobby and naïve and amazing. ^_^

20. Would you want to be famous?

It depends…if it means getting to live in Hollywood, having a black 1967 Chevy Impala, and Arnold Schwarzenegger & Jackie Chan knowing my name, then BRING IT ON! If it means random people driving by my house just for the thrill of doing it at all hours, stalkers, paparazzi, etc...then like…no. I like my privacy.



If you still like me now, then you should definitely come back, because I promise you I’m not one of those people who’s all like “Hey, thanks for following my blog!” and then never talks to you again. I like to make friends and keep them. I also have a meme that I host every Tuesday called Short Answers.



It’s a fun link-up where I give 5 questions for you to ask the kids in your lives, and you post them on your blog for everyone to read. You might be surprised at how hilarious and insightful their answers may be!

Hope to see you around. Ciao!

40 comments. :

Lynnette Kraft said...

You're so cute. Your blog posts always make me smile - well, when they're not all serious and stuff.

I love you my very sweet and special daughter. Okay, I'm going to bed now that I know the blog party officially started. As soon as I would have trusted the 'scheduler' it would have failed me you know.

By Mrs. Bean. :) hee hee
Love ya.
Momma

Holly said...

I like pretzels too. And you're right about the soap!! I'm glad we have that! It would be a far stinkier place wihtout it. lol Diswasher soap. Hmmm. Intersting. :)

Tracy P. said...

Very fun answers! You know yourself quite well. I need to go wash yesterday's makeup now and get going for the day. ;-)

kyle kraft said...

Is there a connection here between Mr Bean and Starbucks (coffee bean?).

natalie said...

You are TOO fun!!! I LOVED reading your honest answers. I wish everyone would be so transparent.

Kristin said...

What a fun post! I loved reading your answers!

Marissa said...

Abigail I love your blog! ^_^ Just felt like saying that.

I was just going to comment on every single question, but some of ours answer were similar, so I won't, you'll have to go read them ;D lol.

I love pretzels too!
YAY! I'm not the only one who wishes the bathroom to die! haha.
You do remind me of snow white... that's funny =)
You can moonwalk!?!?!?!?!??! AWESOME! I'm jealous...
haha. I liked that monkey pictures, I put a random picture there too. =)

I really enjoyed reading your answers. They made me smile :D

love ya!
--Marissa

LETO said...

Pretzels are yummy. Loved your answers. Nice to meet you.

Becca said...

Pretzels are one of my snacks of choice as well! Loved your answers.. When I was in high school I was told by my history teacher that I reminded her of snow white.. haha Nice to meet you! Have a great week! :)

Mindy May said...

Super cute! I loved your answers or lack there of.

Jenilee said...

your pictures are so cute and you do look a little like snow white! how fun! and the monkey! ha ha!

"Lolli" said...

You are too cute, sweet Abigail! I just love you! you make me laugh, too, and i love that about you....as well as loving your heart! You are precious and a daughter of the King.

Be blessed,

Lolli

BTW....do I have a place on my blog where people can "grab my button"? no, i didn't say "grab my butt"....I said "button", you silly girl! I know what you were thinking! ;-)

Angela said...

Hi! I enjoyed reading your 20 questions! You are an entertaining writer! :-)

Have a fabulous day! :-)
Angela @ Eternal Outlook

Karen said...

I enjoyed your answers! The monkey picture is too cute and Starbucks is the best!

I have been following your Mom for a while, and I appreciate her so much. She has quite a talented daughter!

Blessings,
Karen

GrammyK said...

Ok, I gotta get myself together and stop laughing!! You are just too funny!! I'm sure you must know that I'm here from your mom's blog party. Really enjoyed reading your answers and getting to know you a bit. :-) Love your spunky sense of humor!! Blessings! Kris

Miss Morgan said...

Hey Abigail!
I already follow your blog (heehee) but thanks for showing me about your mom's awesomeness!!

You are EPIC. And Starbucks is AMAZING. It's my favorite!!!

Also, weeeird question. Ha. But...would you be willing to be Facebook friends? I'm not a creeper! (Or...do only creepers say that? Ha!)

♥Morgan

Susan said...

Hi Abigal,

So nice to meet you♥ You are beautiful and look like your mom!

I really enjoyed reading your answers.

I will be back for more~

Building Materials Supplies said...

This has been great, thanks for sharing

Betsy Markman said...

This was a lot of fun. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I wish our families were neighbors!

Whitney said...

Some of you answers cracked me up. I think you may have a thing with soap and Starbucks. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It was nice to "meet you!

BTW, you are very pretty!

Blakelyn said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog! You seem very mature for your age (I'm guessing you are about 16-17 based on your mom's blog?). The pic of your "spouse" made me laugh out loud. Ha!

Sherrie said...

I had no idea when I clicked on this link that you were Lynette's daughter. I'm so glad I stopped by! You are so cute! I loved reading your answers. What a lucky mommy you have. :)

Anna Gray said...

Love your answers!

The pic of the monkey was too funny.

I take it you are addicted to Starbucks? Ok, so maybe not
'addicted', but I take it you thoroughly enjoy it when you get it? :0)

Veronica said...

Hi there Abigail! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have always heard such sweet things about you from Kristin, I'm really not sure why it's taken me so long to come visit you!

It was fun reading your answers! I can definitely relate to your love of Starbucks. If it weren't so expensive, I'd go there everyday!

fragments said...

how did i forget about "Ratatouille"?! that is a great movie :).

Olivia said...

Mr. Bean rocks Abs, not doubt about that. Add that to the list of things to do when we meet! (Watching Mr. Bean that is...) Of course, there are a few Mr. Bean movies that I'm not the biggest fans of (we have one that is sort of weird...) but all in all, Mr. Bean is like super humanly awesome. :D

I can see the resemblance to Snow White, totally! Thankfully you don't have her strange, high voice though... I love the movie, but her voice sort of creeps me out. lol!

I love the picture of the monkey... classic. :)

Oh, and you need to teach me how to moonwalk!!! I SOOOOOO want to learn!

I've discovered I can't write to you in any form without using smilies... wow... haha! So here, :D :D :D :D!

Wow... I'm in a really random mood!!

Oh, and I love the new fall look. Not over the top, but still distinctly fall. :D

Kelly said...

I loved loved loved reading your answers! You seem like such a sweet crazy girl (just like your momma! :)!

How cool that you play in a youth symphony! My hubby conducts several youth orchestras, and loves it. He's a violinist too, btw :)

lambechops said...

Hi Abigail! I've come to visit from your mum's blog party! I loved reading your answers:) My kids love a lot of the same movies you do, especially Mr.Bean's holiday! They also like Bean the disaster movie! That's funny too. We have movie night every Saturday here, and Mr Bean often tops the list of what to watch!

Eevee said...

Hey I'm Eevee just popping on through from the blog party!

Okay let me get this straight...You don't like cowboys???? I had to read that one twice before it actually registered in my brain LOL...I mean like seriously you must be the first! :)

I'm with you on #4!!!!
and I busted out laughing with #11 that was hilarious :)

I definetly enjoyed reading your answers. I'll be back for that Meme ;)

Blessings,
Eevee

Embracing Life,Christian Unschooling,& more...

Julie Arduini.com: The Surrendered Scribe said...

What a treat this was to read. You do look a lot like Snow White!

Your blog is gorgeous, I can tell your personality just shines through!

Julie Arduini

Julie Arduini.com: The Surrendered Scribe said...

What a treat this was to read. You do look a lot like Snow White!

Your blog is gorgeous, I can tell your personality just shines through!

Julie Arduini

Karla @ Ramblin' Roads said...

I'm taking the Harvest tour... getting to know new people. It's nice to meet you. I'm now following your blog, so I'll be back!

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read that article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

By the way, use Bluetooth jammer to disable all secret transmitters in your home or at work.

Anonymous said...

lovely, i just made lots of new emo backgrounds 2 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Anonymous said...

Until recently I thought earning online, or creating a home based small business as an impossible task. Lately after interacting some of the industry experts, I developed a methodology to earn continuous stream of income. The mantra is to earn money thorugh multiple streams, this will cut down on the risks involved. Do check my site, where I have listed out all free and easy money making oppotunities, check[url=http://www.earn-online-money.com]Earn Easy Online Money[/url]. Do feel free to comment about the methods, your feedback is important for me. Regards

Anonymous said...

Today is my lucky day :)
Apple is giving review copies of iPad to 100 lucky person. Go to http://bit.ly/d9QOON and apply for it.

Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is nice
Take a look at that crazy emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/75993v

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats off to you dispatch, intention look audacious in behalf of more interdependent articles promptly as its united of my pet topic to read.

Post a Comment