For those of you who stopped by from the Harvest of Friends blog party @ Dancing Barefoot, welcome to Rear Window! You may or may not like what you find here, but you’re welcome anyways. It’s up to you to decide if that’s a good thing or not. ;)
Ok…now for 20 Questions….
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you’re blogging?
Oh, the irony…I actually don’t usually eat when I’m blogging. As a matter of fact, there are some evenings when I want to eat really bad, but I decide that I shouldn’t (for whatever reason), and I blog to keep my mind off of it. Ha! If I am eating though, it’s typically pretzels…they’re uber delicious.
2. What is one thing you wouldn’t want to live without?
Soap.….the world would be a very terrible place without soap. No, I’m not necessarily a “clean freak”…I don’t mind getting dirty, but that’s only because I know I can get clean afterwards.
3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
Eeeeasy….beach. No question. The mountains make for terrible car rides, and farms are deeeeeefinitely not my thing. I don’t like stinky animals, hay, mud, cowboys, or overalls…give me SoCal and an iced café Americano please!
4. What’s your least favorite chore/household duty?
I feel wrong answering this question on my mom’s blog party. :P Anyways, it’s between laundry and dishes…Can’t really say for sure. Actually, I very much dislike cleaning my bedroom too. OOH! But I would rather do any of those than clean the stinky nasty bathroom!!!! KILL THE BATHROOM!
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
Snow White...All. The. Time. Three guesses why.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
About a year ago, I would have quickly chosen parties and socializing, but I’ve kind of changed recently—my ideal evening is probably spent at home or at Starbucks with my awesome family, maybe watching a good flick or just chazillaxing.
7. What’s your all time favorite movie?
Oh come on!!!! That’s not even fair. I’ll name like…10. “Shanghai Noon” and “Shanghai Knights”, “Mr. Bean’s Holiday”, “Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium”, “Ratatouille”, “Win a Date with Tad Hamilton”, “The Holiday”, “Star Trek”, “Big Fish”, “Father of the Bride”….etc. etc. etc.
8. Do you sleep in your makeup or remove it like a good girl every night?
Pff…who removes their makeup? I’m too lazy to do that.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it?
No hidden talents here...However, I’ve always wanted to learn Kung Fu. But not just to learn it…I want one of those awesome old guys who owns a restaurant to teach me.
10. What’s one strange thing that you’re really good at?
Teehee…I can moonwalk like nobody’s business. I also have a great talent for using caffeine to my advantage and everyone else’s grief.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
12. What is something you love to smell?
Dishwasher soap!!!!!!! I posted a question on Yahoo Answers once asking if anyone else was addicted to the smell of dishwasher soap…I got told by 3 people that I needed psychiatric help. Ha.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I thought this was 20 questions…That’s not a question, and thus I refuse to answer.
14. When you have extra money, what’s the first thing you think to do with it?
Starbucks…and after that, if there’s some left over, I’ll stick it in some envelope to save for a Mac…until I run out of money again…then I pull it out and use it for Starbucks.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
I’m loud…I’m not always loud…I’m quiet most of the time, but if you’ve got me laughing then I’m really loud. I laugh hard at a lot of things. Really loud noises are hilarious—I don’t know why, they just are…Also, people getting a huge kick out of things that aren’t funny.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
I’m not a snobby shopper…I’ll shop anywhere as long as a Starbucks is close enough to visit during the trip.
17. What’s one thing you’d do more often if you had more time?
Drawing…I miss it, but my life’s gotten so busy, it’s really hard to find time for it.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Given enough money, I’m a big spender. As of right now, I’m frugal….ish. heehee.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can’t be real)
Mr. Bean! He’s so British and snobby and naïve and amazing. ^_^
20. Would you want to be famous?
It depends…if it means getting to live in Hollywood, having a black 1967 Chevy Impala, and Arnold Schwarzenegger & Jackie Chan knowing my name, then BRING IT ON! If it means random people driving by my house just for the thrill of doing it at all hours, stalkers, paparazzi, etc...then like…no. I like my privacy.
If you still like me now, then you should definitely come back, because I promise you I’m not one of those people who’s all like “Hey, thanks for following my blog!” and then never talks to you again. I like to make friends and keep them. I also have a meme that I host every Tuesday called Short Answers.
It’s a fun link-up where I give 5 questions for you to ask the kids in your lives, and you post them on your blog for everyone to read. You might be surprised at how hilarious and insightful their answers may be!
Hope to see you around. Ciao!