10.29.2009

When We Fall Down...











Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always.

1 Chronicles 16:11

11 comments. :

Lynnette Kraft said...

Oh poor baby! He is SUCH a baby. (Don't tell him I said that! ha!)

I love your pictures of Harry. :)

Kristin said...

Love it!!!

Aspiemom said...

Great pictures!

He needs a boo-boo treat. My son would freak over the slightest little boo-boo. I would offer him a boo-boo treat (pc of candy) and he would instantly heal! Amazing!

croleyc69 said...

AwEsOmE post and great pictures. I love it.
Caroline :)

Kelly said...

Beautiful post!

Christina said...

Did that little sweet boy come running to his big sister? That is the sweetest thing ever.

Linda said...

Ab, You are an excellant big sister!

I loved how you put scripture into this situation. All of life can be an object lesson!

Love you,
Grams

Marissa said...

Aw. He's such a cutie! =) I like how you put the scripture to it. Very fitting =)

--Marissa

Anna Gray said...

CUTE! Love the pics too. He's adorable! :0)

Just Breathe said...

Sweet pictures. Showing you his bobo's!

Hannah said...

Aw...how sweet. He's such a cutie! =)

Post a Comment