10.21.2009

Wow...

So, technically I no longer have 100 followers, I have 105 (yay!)...but look what my sweet friend Christina did for me today in honor of my 100 followers...


Isn't that adorable! And she even said she ate about 100 candy corns in the process of creating it. Heehee. ^_^

I have a problem...

My mom and I absolutely LOVE taking pictures, and we do it all the time...but thus far, we haven't had any baby girl subjects. :( I want to take pictures of a little girl really really ridiculously bad! So, I'm blowing out that candles on that terribly pathetic 100 layer cake, and wishing for a little girl to grace the lens of my mother's camera.

I'm not kidding...if this goes on much longer, I will beg strangers to let me take pictures of their kids! (I almost did while I was on vacation).

Mind you, I'm not complaining about my current subjects--but you can only see so much of this...



...before you want some of this...




I'm not saying boys aren't just as precious and adorable as girls (I don't know what I'd do without my little models!), but there's a balance, ya know?

Someday people...someday...

Arividerchi!

12 comments. :

Maggie said...

That is really cute what she did with the candy corn! :) And it was an amazing idea! lol, I want to takemore pictures of little girls too, thats probably why I have little girl cousins. :)

Jenilee said...

I have 3 girls you can come photograph anytime!! they are pretty cute if I do say so myself! :) anytime your in ohio just let me know! :)

Christina said...

You are too cute posting the "100" picture. Now if I could get to 100. lol

You can come over here & you can take a zillion pictures of a Pooh. hehe

Sheeeesh, I wish you lived closer.

3 Blessings said...

Congrats! Love the picture and the picture of your brothers... I would love for you to do a photo shoot of my cuties :)
Blessings,
Amy

September said...

Congrats to you Abigail on your 100 ( 105) followers! That is so awesome girl! You are so talented.. and I love your friend Christina and her ideas- the Candy Corn Idea was so cool!
My little Ava will pose for your camera lens, but my Maryahna is the cutest photo shoot of all!
I am going to end up bringing my whole gang!

Olivia said...

Oh, I totally get that! Baby girls are such sweet subjects, as are just girls in general. The best photo subjects I've had have to of been at our church picnic... there were about 20 little kids playing in the water and it was SOOO cute! I need to edit some of those pictures again partly because I didn't finish them all and because I've grown in my editing skills since I took them. :)

Anyhoo... I'm rambling! I think it would be sweet for your family to get a little girl, little girls are so fun and while I love my boys too, I would love a little girl to dress up and teach all sorts of things! Oh well, I have my little friends that are like 4 and the cutest things ever (one me and Nina are having over for a sleepover in the near future :D) and they do. :D

Again... rambling... :D

Love you Abs!

Olivia said...

Oh, I totally get that! Baby girls are such sweet subjects, as are just girls in general. The best photo subjects I've had have to of been at our church picnic... there were about 20 little kids playing in the water and it was SOOO cute! I need to edit some of those pictures again partly because I didn't finish them all and because I've grown in my editing skills since I took them. :)

Anyhoo... I'm rambling! I think it would be sweet for your family to get a little girl, little girls are so fun and while I love my boys too, I would love a little girl to dress up and teach all sorts of things! Oh well, I have my little friends that are like 4 and the cutest things ever (one me and Nina are having over for a sleepover in the near future :D) and they do. :D

Again... rambling... :D

Love you Abs!

Kristin said...

What a neat photo!! I think y'all should have a girl too! :)

Marissa said...

hehe. you have 106 now... ^_^

Little girls are SOOOOO cute! Best picture subjects for sure! I have meredith to take pictures of, and she LOVES it. =) Always ready to have her picture taken!
So maybe I'll ship her to you for an hour or two and then you can send her back. Then she'll know your a real person! haha. Just joking.

love ya!
--Marissa

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on your 100 followers!!

I will let you take as many pictures of my little girls as you want! Lol

Veronica said...

Congrats on 100 followers! Looks like there's more than that since you originally posted! I love having girls and if you lived in CA, I would gladly let you photograph them! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by again and I'll be following along now! :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

what a GREAT blog...love your design.....Loved visiting your blog...I love the blog hops....got in on this one a little late..
Be sure and stop by my Christmas blog...a great giveaway will be given away Sunday night....
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Post a Comment