11.27.2009

Abundantly Blessed

My little stud-muffin...



My charming little man...


My sweetie--the only two year old I know who has posing down to a science...



My crazy and beautiful sissy...


My loyal brother and fantastic friend...


My little sister Anna, whom I will see again when I enter Heaven's gates!


My spastic and totally fun mother...


My imaginative and hilarious daddy...


My wonderful extended family...
All of you are amazing...I don't have a pic of all of you together, but you know you're loved. ;)

My precious violin...

Photo courtesy of my momma. :)

My Father's beauty everywhere I look...


And all of you...


These are a few of the things I'm thankful for, and they're all mine because of the person that I'm most thankful for--my Father and Saviour, Jesus Christ!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

12 comments. :

Mom to 9 Blessings! said...

Happy Thanksgiving Abigail!! Love all of the photos!

Much love!

Lexi

Christina said...

What a sweet sweet post! You are truly blessed & I am happy to share one blessing with you. The blessing of our glorious Lord & Savior.

God Bless Abigail!

.lauren.anne. said...

love the pic with you and you violin.

Linda said...

Abigail Grace, I loved your way of showing us your blessings and what you are thankful for!

I love that you appreciate your family...that is such a contrast to the way a lot of teenagers feel these days.

YOU are such a blessing to my life! I thank God for you and for your sweet spirit...and for all of your God given talents. You are a jewel!

Love, Grandma Linda

Kristin said...

Beautiful post, Abigail!!! I am so thankful for you! I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Anna Gray said...

All of those photos are one word: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. You have such an awesome blog! :0)

Aspiemom said...

Abigail, you are doing an excellent job on your pictures! They are GREAT!

Maggie said...

Beautiful pictures! Happy late Thanksgiving! I love this blog!

Many blessings,
Maggie
www.behindtheteenscene.blogspot.com
~Be sure to check out the give away at my blog~

http://www.lollipopandpearls.blogspot.com said...

I am thankful for you, beautiful Abigail! You DO have much to be thankful for, and I do, too. You are such a blessing to so many!

Ilove you,

lolli

Lynnette Kraft said...

And I'm thankful for YOU! This was a beaatiful post. :)
Love you so much.
Momma

Mom to 9 Blessings! said...

Abigail such a beautiful post!

Love the shot of your Momma! She is a precious one!

Your brothers and sisters are blessed to have you in their lives too! You are an amazing young woman after God's heart!

Love and blessings,
Mrs. Samter

Rachel B said...

I cannot get over how amazing your pictures are! You are truly talented!

I love visiting your blog!

~Rachel

Post a Comment