11.04.2009

My Momma and I....

....are having a COMPLETE BLAST figuring out photography! The last few days we've been able to take family pictures for two of our family's friends, and its just been so incredibly fun!

I never realized how much I enjoyed photography...but lately, it's been an incredibly enjoyable thing for me. As a matter of fact, I decided to start up a photography page! The link is on the top of this blog, but you can visit it here. I'm so excited for you all to drop by and let me know what you think about the pictures I've gotten so far!

On another note...do you ever have those strange experiences that just make you laugh your head off, and then they end up being inside jokes for years? Well, I've got one of those.

(...a bunch actually, but that's not important right now.)

OCTAGON!



Yes Mom...I know you're reading this, and I know you're laughing. Everyone else...I know you're all wondering what the heck is so funny about octagons. Well, nothing is funny about octagons, but the other night my mom and I got on a roll with playing weird made up dice games. At one point, we were seeing how many rolls it would take us to get a Yahtzee (5 dice of the same number). At first, we were just counting normally, then that got boring...so we got on the floor and my mom started using different words for each number (e.g. uno, twa, thr, quatro, etc. etc.) So, we were chuckling then, but for some weeeeeird reason, the thing that made us laugh hardest was when she said "octagon". I mean, we weren't just laughing...we were rolling around on the floor, ribs aching, tears flowing, unable to breath, laughing. Why???????

????? I honestly couldn't tell you. I think the rest of the family thought we were going insane...but anyways. It's a good memory right? So, I leave you with this epic and incredible video of awesomeness.

5 comments. :

Lynnette Kraft said...

That WAS TOTALLY FUN! Weird? Oh yeah. But that's just par for the course in this household. HA! I love laughing!

Very fun video. Jack Black is hilarious.
Momma

Kristin said...

I think you and your Momma could have a great photography business together!! How fun!!!! I love moments like those when something makes you die laughing. Those are the memories you will remember forever! :D I love Jack Black too!

I'm off to see your pics :)

Alexis said...

Okay, it's official. There is way too much fun had in your house.

Isn't it funny how Sesame Street is the answer to everything? God and Sesame Street! Ha!!!

Marissa said...

Your pictures are AMAZING! You and your mom are REALLY good =) I'm working on setting up a photography blog, it's slow going, but coming along. I guess.

I totally get the inside joke thing.
I LOVE inside jokes! They are SO awesome!
And laughing that hard is so much fun!!!

That video was pretty epic =) haha.

love ya!
--Marissa

Linda said...

Oh I wish I had "been there~ seen that!" I love it when I can be a part of those hilarious moments that happen in the Kraft Family!
Love,
Grams
Your photos are tremendous!

Post a Comment