11.05.2009

Wait....Your Baby?

It's been fairly common knowledge for the last several years that I absolutely ADORE Mustangs (like the car...not the animal). When I was 11, I wanted nothing more than a brand new, hot pink, Mustang convertible. A year later, I decided that a nice canary yellow Mustang GT was much more my speed--take note, I still get goosebumps when I hear that lovely engine roar to life from some nearby parking lot. At the ripe age of 13, I decided the vintage 'stangs were my favorites. Specifically, 1967, pink. In case you haven't noticed...I was obsessed with pink for a good majority of my preteen and early teen years.

Well, by the time I was 14, I had given up any hopes of ever getting my own Mustang. It's fun to dream, right? But it just wasn't realistic.

Hm....I was right on one account. I still don't have a Mustang....but my big bruh does! My awesomely amazing grandparents bought Jared a car! How awesome is that!?

No, it's not mine, and I can live with that. The important thing is that I get to drive it. *evil laugh* Ah my minions...my evil plan is unfolding so perfectly.

As for me...I've gotten over the idea of my dream Mustang...I've decided to focus on the far more realistic idea of a completely restored '67 Chevy Impala....black of course. Is that too much to ask? ;)

10 comments. :

Kristin said...

Hahaha!!! You crack me up, Abigail! LOL!! I am in awe of your grandparents' awesome gift!!!! My first car that I bought was a red GT 5-speed mustang and I only got rid of it because I needed something bigger when Madison came along. Oh, how I miss it and I am definitely getting another one one day! Have fun as your evil plan unfolds........heehee!

Christina said...

I'd love to drive a pink jeep. LOL

Kelly said...

Haha, you are hilarious! My mom has always wanted a mustang, so we tell her that's what we'll get her when she's old...instead of a "grandma" car! :) The pictures are amazing, btw!

Marissa said...

I. am. JEALOUS! I LOVE mustangs! Tell your brother he has a SWEET car! You're SO lucky to get to drive it!

Yes I was excited to see that I had 99 followers. And I got my 100th one today! now... as long as nobody stops following all be good. =) because I've gotten close before but then like 6 people stop following. Not that I was a big deal. But a bummer for me. Anyway!
I'd like you to check out my photography blog. Just want your opinion if you don't mind =) Because I'm not sure if it looks right...
Thanks in advance!
here is the link:

http://marissakm-photography.blogspot.com/

I'm still working on the little things. Thats why I haven't actually told people about it =D

Love ya!

--Marissa

Marissa said...

PS I did short answers in my latest post =D

Linda said...

Abigail, You are so unique,...and we love you sooo much. You know when the time comes Gramps is moving on down the line and you will get a car after Bailey gets one. Jared is 19 so it may not be for a couple of years, but have fun driving Jared's Stang for now,...when he lets ya that is! Tee Hee

Love, Grams

Anna Gray said...

WOW. That is a really nice car! :0)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SayRah said...

LoL that's hilarious. I used to be crazy over 'stangs when I was a teen, I know your pain because I still don't have one! (Sadly I have a station wagon!! LoL).

Maybe you'll get an Impala one day though :)

((hugs & blessings))
Sarah @ ButterflyChic
www.sayrahterry.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the top RMM utility for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: [url=http://www.n-able.com] N-able N-central remote pc access software
[/url] ? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Post a Comment