12.07.2009

How awesomely fun are these?!

You know what's great about the holidays?

I've been enjoying reading for the first time in a long time. I love all of the autumnal wine colors and all of the beautiful sunsets. Oh, and we all got a FUN package in the mail the other day. Can you guess what was inside?














Well...I'll bet you've figure it out by now. Aren't those hats just TOO fun!? I LOVE them. I can't get myself to stop wearing them.

Want one?


Well, my lovely friend Alexis has just started an Etsy shop for all of her adorable hats, scarves, and other crocheted goodies, and right now she's doing a giveaway on her blog!



All you need to do to enter is give her some good name ideas for her blog. She's got some extra entry opportunities too, so make sure you stop by and enter as many times as you possibly can...especially for you photography junkies out there--*wink*--they make EXQUISITE props! ^_^


6 comments. :

Charlotte Ann said...

I must say that is a beautiful picture of yourself! Breathtaking!

Lexi said...

LOVE the hats!! sooo fun and pretty!

Marissa said...

Hello Abigail dear,
Winter makes me want to sit down with a good book a read. I find that I read a lot more in winter then any other season. =) And I love it.
*gasps* Those hats are SOOOOOO cool! They look really good on you too! =D Too fun!

Incase you haven't heard... there is this snow storm coming from down your way and coming up here to drop us 6 inches of snow... so maybe it'll drop you some too =D

Have fun with those hats! ^_^
love ya!
--Marissa

Hannah said...

Oh, yes, the colors of winter can be SO beautiful. Love the pictures, as always. :)

Those hats are too fun! Super cute, and they look sooo nice and warm. ^^

Love & Blessings,

Hannah

Marissa said...

eek! I LOVE your new design!!! It's awesome!!!!!

love ya!
--Marissa

The Author said...

LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!!!!

Post a Comment