12.19.2009

I Can See His Name in Lights...

We borrowed "Veggie Tales: Larry Boy and the Bad Apple" from the library the other day, and Harry absolutely LOVES the Larry Boy theme song at the end! Too bad his shirt was a disaster from the chocolate chip cookies he ate, but somehow he always ends up looking adorable anyways. ^^

Power Stance





Here come the skillz!





Oh yeah...I'm awesome





Please note that DURING this photoshoot, Harrison kept pausing the video and telling me where to go to take his picture, then he would purposefully pose for the camera. Afterwards, he would run to me and demand "I see! I see!", taking the time to chuckle at all of his studly poses before returning to his dancing--I think he knows how cute he is. lol.

P.S. I didn't win the Divine Caroline Blog Award, but thanks so much for all of your votes! Thanks to you I managed to stay within the first three pages of entries through the entire contest! Rock on, my friends! ^_^

7 comments. :

Heather said...

That is so cute that he wanted to pose and then see his picture! :)

Lexi said...

AHHH I LOVE HARRY!!! I seriously think he has a fan club....I mean..come on! How adorable is that??

He reminds me of all of my sibs personalities! lol

Love and hope you have a great weekend!

Lexi

Hannah said...

Ah, I love Harry. He's so awesome. It'd be SO funny to see him and Eli together in action. ;)

Love you, & Blessings,

Hannah

Marissa said...

Harry is the cutest little man ever!!!! haha! He is soooo funny! Almost every time you post picture of him they make me smile =) haha. Love he dance poses. I wish I looked as good as that when I danced! =) haha.

love ya!
--Mairssa

Bekah said...

Aw...that is SO cute. I love Harry...adorable. :)

Love you,
Bekah

Kristin said...

Oh, how funny!!! He is the cutest little boy ever!

Elijahj said...

Is that your little sister

Post a Comment