12.21.2009

I Can't Decide Which is Funnier. . .

The fact that Mom and I went to the zoo--trying to get some exercise--with venti Starbucks, or that fact that we were trying to get exercise with the camera. Counterproductivity abounds.

We may not be the best at working out, but we could make Starbucks ads, right?



Trying to get creative shots is a lot easier said than done...especially when it's just Momma and I....alone...with no one to stifle our uncontrollable laughter and calm us down. We tried--but can't you just see the sarcastic seriousness in mom's eyes?



It didn't take long for us to succumb to the alluring scent of "spaz".



I'm learning that Mom likes to climb things.

Like trashcans...



...and random wooden poles...



I think Bernard had had quite enough of our noise--he looks annoyed.



Chimpanzee looks good on her, don't you think?



Now I realize....being fat is the LEAST of my worries. I'm going InSaNe!



My mom's recalling of the day (and more crazy, spastic, and slightly deranged photos) can be found on her blog. Enter if you dare. ha!

15 comments. :

Heather said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You even got cool pictures in spite of all the goofiness. :)
~Heather

Kelly @ The Beauty of Sufficient Grace said...

You girls are too cute! Looks like you had a great time!

A Merry Christmas to both of you...and the rest of your beautiful family!

Hannah said...

That was great! You and your Momma sound awesome--I LOVE all of the photos. :)

Scratch that. You and your Momma ARE awesome. ;)

Love, Hugs, Blessings, and Merry Christmas! (and now heading over to your Momma's blog...^^)

Hannah

3 Blessings said...

You two crack me up :) Merry Christmas.
Blessings,
Amy

Christina said...

InSanely funny & CUTE is what you are! hehe

You are so lucky to have a FUn mom. They aren't all like that ya know.

simplebeauty said...

I think that possibly that put extra espresso in your VENTI sized coffee drinks ;O)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Kristin said...

LOL!! Y'all are hilarious! I want to go to the zoo with y'all next time :D And those pics definitely could be Starbucks ads.....my heart feels all comfy and cozy just looking at that Starbucks cup. Can you tell I am having withdrawals? Hope you have a great Christmas, Abigail!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits said...

I know you girls had fun together and the pictures are so cute.

When it warms up you need to tell us when you are headed to the zoo and Grandpa and I will join you all.

Love, Grams

Bekah said...

Awesome pictures. I think it is so cool when you talk about how close you and your Momma are. It's so awesome. You guys rock. :)

Love you,
Bekah

Elijahj said...

what the what is going on

Elijahj said...

SO what is going on.

Marissa said...

HAHA! You and your mom crack me up!!!
This post had me laughing out loud!!!!
I LOVE the picture of you and Bernard!!! haha! He does look a little annoyed ;-)
The last you of you is SOOOO funny!!! lol
You two are SO awesome!
Glad I'm not the only one who acts crazy and spazy =) hehe.

love ya!
--Marissa

Kyle Kraft said...

Wasn't jogging and taking pictures in a movie? Hmmm. I believe it was.

Anyways, you guys are soooo hilarious.

I believe it's a trait handed down from mother to daughter for generations (including your funny g-ma! Love you all!!!

Pops.

Lexi said...

haha you two are hilarious!! Love the pics and it looks like you both had lots of fun exercising! =D

Hope your family has the best Christmas!

Love you guys!
Lexi

Katherine Sophia said...

Love those pictures! SO cute! <3 your relationship with your mom, too. That's awesome. :D

Post a Comment