12.25.2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones! This is a duet that Jared wrote for he and I to play together at our Christmas program last week. I'm always in awe of his talent to create such emotion in his music--it's even more beautiful knowing the One who inspired it. I'm so blessed to have a brother who can provide this beautiful music for me to play!



Love you all!

12 comments. :

Kristin said...

I listened to this on FB and it was so beautiful. You both are so talented at what you do. I don't know what I would do without music!

croleyc69 said...

Very Beautiful and I love music to.
Merry Christmas !!! Happy Birthday Jesus !!
Caroline

Diana said...

AWESOME! Truly a gift you both have!

Christmas love and blessings to you and your family!

Praise His Holy Name! Amen!

Lexi said...

WOW!! that was so beautiful Abgiail! God has given you both such talents for music!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Love,
Lexi

Christina said...

I listed to this about 10 times on Facebook, it is so lovely. {wow, saying lovely makes me sound old} lol

God has blessed you with the gift of playing beautiful music.......and he has blessed you again that you are able to play that music side by side with your brother. SWEE!

Blessings are everywhere aren't they?

Love from Pooh's Corner.

simplebeauty said...

That was a great song!!

Hannah said...

Merry (late) Christmas, dear friend. :)

Marissa said...

Merry Christmas dear!
I LOOOOOOOOOOVED listening to that song! It was lovely =) You are an amazing violin player! =)

love ya!
--Marissa

Mom to 9 Blessings! said...

Abigail I first listened to it on your Mom's blog - absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

You and Jared are so talented! Praising God that you desire to use it all for His glory!

Love and blessings!
Mrs. Samter

Kyle Kraft said...

When I listen to that song, I see Mary and Joseph looking forward to a happy life together - then Mary getting pregnant of the Holy Spirit - then after the excitement of that, I see the journey to Bethlehem, the sudden onset of labor - and then the birth our Saviour, Lord, Master, King, Almighty God! I also heard the spirit warfare and angel worship. It was all there for me in this song. Well done! I love you guys.

Pops.

Joni said...

I love this song! So full of feeling! God has given you both beautiful talents and I find it so very wonderful that you're both striving to use them for His glory!
:)

Awel Prince said...

Very pretty! Love it! Are you part of Wichita Ks symphony? Wow! Didn't realize you lived in KS like me. I live in the SE corner of ks :)

Post a Comment