12.16.2009

Winter Zoo Tales

The fam went to the zoo today--it was an odd time of year to go weather-wise, but we just lingered extra long in the heated indoor exhibits. Momma and I have noticed that zoo trips are about 32 BILLION times as fun since we've had a good camera! So, without further ado...here is my photographic documentation of the day.

This is Harold. Harold is my adoring frog prince. Every time I looked into the tank at him, he stopped swimming around and sat just like this in front of the glass, staring at me. And to think...the other day I was saying that frogs were gross! No siree...this frog is undeniably dashing.


Mohawk Merlin--check out the feather-do! And those fantastic eyes.


Is this not the weirdest looking turtle ever?!



The Chinese alligator, to my utter delight, took a swim right next to the glass; as if posing for the camera. Ah beauty.


Speaking of beauty...my mother looked dreadfully adorable in her new coat and hat.




And I was going to close with Tweety's (um...I meant Porky Pig's. Lol) "*whateverwhateverwhatever* THAT'S ALL FOLKS!", but as you all know (now), I can't even start to say that. So, I'll close with a humble...

"Good evening."


13 comments. :

Lynnette Kraft said...

So clever you are (that's Yoda talk). Seriously, there's just this certain charm to your posts that makes me smile. Fun pictures and Alfred Hitchcock to boot.

It was a fun day. Thanks for sharing it with me.
Love,
Momma

Lexi said...

Looks like you had a great time! The pics are hysterical! Haha your "frog prince" made me laugh out loud.

Your momma is indeed beautiful! Love the coat too! =D

Hope you have a great day Abigail!

Love,
Lexi

Aspiemom said...

You got some GREAT pictures! I'm so glad you and your mom have such fun together. You are very blessed.

My son (age 15) has applied to work as a volunteer at our local zoo (Chattanooga). Hope he gets to do it because he REALLY wants to.

Aspiemom said...

I forgot to mention 1) I love your new Christmas look 2) Love that frog!

Kristin said...

You're so silly, Abigail! :D I think that picture of your Momma is beautiful!

Linda said...

Cool pics Abigail! Loved the frog!

Your momma looks beautiful and stylish in her new coat and hat and scarf. Those beautiful dark eyes remind me of Aunt Judy's...and I also think Harrison has them! ((smile))

Grams

Bekah said...

That frog is AWESOME! And the croc... *awed voice* ^^

And your Momma is beautiful! :)

SO glad you had a good time. :)

Love ya!
Bekah

Marissa said...

hehe. Your frog prince is just so dashing! XD
That birds has the coolest hair ever for a bird. All the other must be jealous!
Aw the crocodile was cute =)
I love you mom's coat! It's awesome! She looks very beautiful! =D

I love going to zoos! They are just so fun! oh that turtle totally cracked me up! What a freak! lol. I saw one like that before though and it had me laughing then. But I think it has to be my favorite kind now because it so funny looking! =)

Glad you had fun!
Love ya!
--Marissa

Hannah said...

Hmm...maybe you and your frog prince should've auditioned for The Princess and the Frog...you'd have made a lovely couple. ;)

Zoo trips are always fun--beautiful pictures, as always. (Tell your Momma that yes, she IS beautiful. :)

And so are you. (just needed to add that, because it's always nice to be told so, and especially if it's true. :)

Love & Blessings,

Hannah

A.B.T said...

I've tagged you! Go to my blog for details! Hope you participate.

Katherine

Christina said...

EVERYTHING is much more fun with a camera in hand, I'm noticing. hehe

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://isadacote.ibnsites.com/onomak.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Tracy P. said...

Awesome layout! Awesome photos! The word is overused, but I would especially choose it if it WEREN'T often used, in this case. Too in a hurry to choose a less-used one.

May I borrow your camera for my next zoo outing? I'm drooling.

Merry Christmas, Abigail!

Post a Comment