1.24.2010

Excitement!!!!!

Fine, you guys talked me into it! I played my audition spots from Capriccio Espagnol for my family today, and I did have my mom record the solo that I really really really really really want to get. I'm glad I decided to play it in front of them, because it was surprisingly difficult with eyes on me! I'm going to continue playing for them throughout the week so that I can get used to it. Gah! I hate having these stupid nerves!

So, this is the ONE. The one that would absolutely fly me to cloud 32, if I got it.



In other news...several months ago, my mom mentioned a "Chum Gathering" that she wants to have this June. Wouldn't that be totally awesomely fantastically fun?!?! Oh my word! I'm DYING to meet you guys! The paradoxical tentative and yet final date is June 19th, 2010!

So, you comin'?


Yup....you should come. ;) Cuz like...I love you more than a million pepperoni pizzas! (...And seeing as I'm craving one of those right now, that's a LOT of love, people!)

18 comments. :

Lexi said...

wow thats awesome Abigail! so pretty!!!!!!!

AHH I can't wait! We might be coming!!!!!! =D

xoxo Lexi

Hannah said...

That was SO beautiful--super glad that you had your mom tape it. ;)

Be praying for you for that--I'm sure you'll do great. :)

Okay, I'm going to try to get MY Mom to take me and my sister, and perhaps Bekah (who knows?) but I'm not sure. We'll have to see. :)

Love you & Blessings,

Hannah

Hannah said...

Er, record. Who says tape anymore?

...(apparently me. ^^)

Linda said...

Super~de~dooper Abs,

Hey, I think that is what you should always do...record it when you are practicing and then you can critique it and see for yourself if there is any room for improvement...an excellant plan! ((smile))

You are my sunshine!
Love you,
Grammsy

Miji said...

Aww, Abby that was so pretty! (:

I just saw that post on your mom's blog yesterday about the Chum Gathering. I sooooooooooooooo want to come and meet you all, but right now it just doesn't look like it'd happen (it's a 13+ hour drive) and financially I just know we couldn't make it. BUT, I am praying! (: I really would be so excited if God somehow made a way for me to come!

Love you,
M

Kristin said...

Awesome!! I don't know how you do it....play the violin, that is. It looks SO hard, but you do a great job!! Cloud 32, here you come! :D

You're so funny!! I really want to come to the gathering, but it would be a 12 hour drive for us too and I'm not sure about airfare.....will have to see if I can manage something! Are you sure y'all don't want to hop in your van and visit me in Texas?!!

Kristin said...

Awesome!! I don't know how you do it....play the violin, that is. It looks SO hard, but you do a great job!! Cloud 32, here you come! :D

You're so funny!! I really want to come to the gathering, but it would be a 12 hour drive for us too and I'm not sure about airfare.....will have to see if I can manage something! Are you sure y'all don't want to hop in your van and visit me in Texas?!!

Bekah said...

AWESOME! That is BEAUTIFUL! No idea that you were that good! I LOVE violin. So awesome.

Love you,
Bekah

Marissa said...

AWESOME! I loved it =) You are REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!!!!! So glad you had your mom record that! I will be praying VERY hard for you =)

Ah! June is the busiest month of the year for me, so I doubt I would be able to make it. Plus my mom would have to drive me. Bummer. Oh well. Someday I hope we shall meet ;D

Love ya!
--Marissa

Jenna said...

I loved the record, Abigail! A few years ago, I took violin lessons but it was too much for me to do both violin and piano...someday I would like to work on the violin again!!

As for the chum gathering, I (and my family) would L.O.V.E. to come and meet our adopted family!! I don't know how in the world it would work, but maybe someway....

Love,
Jenna

Olivia said...

YOU ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!

Nuff said.

I love you!

Joni said...

Oooohhh...
Post more of your playing! That was lovely! :)

Ben McCarthy said...

I don't know too much about violin, but that was pretty sick nasty!
Glad it's turning out great

xoxoKrysten said...

That was really gorgeous, love your pretty blog!

Anonymous said...

Heyas ive just joined[url=http://www.designsonline.co.uk/].[/url]

Sydney Rae said...

Hey Abigail! Capriccio Espangol is such a fun piece! My sister and I got to play it in orchestra a few years ago!

I hope you get that solo!

Sydney Rae

crystal theresa said...

that last note gave me that sweet tingly chill! :D i believe you can play fiddler on the roof one day!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.keeblephotography.co.uk]Essex Wedding Photographer[/url]

Post a Comment