1.28.2010

I GOT IT!!! YAAAAYYYY!!!!!

Did you think I was talking about the solo? HA! I gotcha! No, I haven't even auditioned for solos yet--so I laugh. XD

...but you know what I did get??? Huh? Huh?

I got my new lens!!!



It's the same as the other one I've been using, but I'm ecstatic, because Mom and I have been sharing her one lens for weeks, and it's been driving us nuts! You know what else this means? It means I get to take this one picture that I've been wanting to take FOREVER! You'll have to wait to see what it is, because I need to wait until the outdoor conditions are absolutely perfect. Heehee...I feel sneaky. I guarantee though...you guys are going to L-O-V-E it!

Guess what else...it's supposed to snow today. HELLO! That's just awful, and I strongly dislike it. Snow is amazing...snow is pretty snow is fun snow awesome. But snow is not welcomed at the end of January. Just yesterday, I was outside with Harry, and it was warm enough to tear off all of the extra layers.


Harry's ready for Spring!


Oh well though...We shall live.


By the way--I just finished re-designing my blog boutique! Check it out, and let me know what you think! :)

8 comments. :

Josh said...

Hey Ab,
I am so excited for you! I can only imagine your excitement and look forward to "your picture"...

Summer is my season, and I am starting to really yearn for warm sunshine, barefeet, and flowers! Ahhh...!
Have a great night!
Josh
(your cousin) Ha!

Marissa said...

Awesome!
Can't want to see this secret picture =)
Ugh! I know. I'm ready for spring. I'm sick of the cold right now. Its been in the 20s here. No fun.
Have fun with your new lens!

love ya!
--Marissa

Jessica Faith said...

congrats!! :) i love photography... need i say any more?

Lexi said...

LOL I do have to say, you did have me there for a second thinking you got your solo! =D thats so cool about the lens! I can't wait to see all of your new photo ideas!!

Yeah..its snowed (flurried) here a couple of days straight...i highly dislike it. I want summer. period.

Hope you and your fam have a great night!

Hugs + Blessings,
Lexi

(P.S - can I be an adopted cousin too? haha)

Nana said...

Awesome pictures. I love the hat!

Love and hugs,

Nana

Hannah said...

Yeah! That's awesome! FINALLY! It must've been SOOOOO irksome to have had to share the lens. ;)

Btw, what camera do you use, and lenses? Sometime after I buy my laptop, I'm going to get a "real" camera, as I'm affectionately calling it. ;) I've just been bugging people trying to find some nice camera stuffie to put on my wishlist. Hehe...there's always my birthday...;)

LOVE the picture--cute hat. I just LOVE Harry...he's so adorable.

Really? Take off LAYERS? Lucky, lucky, lucky. It's about 5 degrees here if we're lucky, and there's always some freezing wind chill. :P I'm officially sick of winter--it's too cold to even get pictures. o.O

That reminds me...can't wait to see the amazing pic and all. :)

Love you & Blessings,

Hannah

PS Love your new layout--I checked it out earlier today. ;)

Bekah said...

Heh he heh, when I saw the title I was like "YAY!!!!!!!" and was all excited, and then I was like "Oh. Ha. Yeah, she got me." ^^

But this is a "YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!" too!!! That's awesome!!!

Ha, that must have driven you guys crazy, sharing one lens. That's awesome that you can have your own now. I'm so jealous. ;)

You use a Canon Rebel XTi (or something ^^) right? Or was that your mom? *shakes head confusedly* can never keep these titles straight. ^^

LOVE Harry's hat. Like I said before, he is SO cute! :)

The blog boutique's new design is BEAUTIFUL! I love it! Much more organized than the previous look.

By the way, I love your signature. Very cute umbrella. ;)

Love you,
Bekah

Anonymous said...

hiya


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Post a Comment