1.13.2010

Need I say more?

Oh, the digital age....isn't it beautiful? Washing machines, computers, TVs.....and cameras that allow us to take as many pictures as we want until we get a good one! You know what that means? It means oodles and oddlets of crazy pics that we have no intention of publicizing! Or do we?

I was trying to get a cute and quirky pic of JoJo in a cute a quirky hat...



...but THIS is what I got!



Remember this one?



THIS is what he looked like when I approached with the camera...



Look at this sweet one I got of Mom and Dad on their anniversary. AWWW!!!!



...but then again, look what we had to go through to get there...



*Double Take*



Oh, and remember that fun photoshoot I had with the li'l bro-bros last fall? Well, telling them to "look cool" isn't always enough.



I won't even attempt to be witty on this one....no words can describe the fear I feel looking into my own dense stare. *shudder*


Hm....I look pretty fat too.


Now, I KNOW you have some insane pics to post on YOUR blog, so please do, and then hop onto my momma's blog and link up so that everyone can see!

Later peeps!

P.S. My violin teacher gave me permission to audition for solos in orchestra!!!! YES! I'm so excited! More about that later. ^_^

16 comments. :

Lynnette Kraft said...

Can you hear me laughing down here? HA HA HA HA! I love the little dorky joys of life - totally love 'em!

Too fun.
ME

~*~ Allison ~*~ said...

Great pictures!! Just as talented as your mom when it comes to taking pictures!!

Thanks for sharing,
Allison

Mom to 9 Blessings! said...

He he he he!

Too cute!

You are NOT fat! You are beautiful!

Thanks for sharing the laughs today!

Just what I needed!

Love you,
Mrs. Samter

Lexi said...

HAHAH!! LOVE the pics! Thanks for the laughs!

*gasps* miss Abigail Kraft you are not fat! you are super uber pretty! ^_^

that is awesome about your violin auditions!! Can't wait to hear more about it!

Love,
Lexi

Hannah said...

*grins* HAHAHAHAHA! That's great. You have just applied balm to my ears, my friend.

Sadly, I don't have any FUNNY pictures...they're all just not good. :P I'll go look through them again, maybe, just maybe...^^

That's so awesome about your violin auditions! So glad for you. :)

Love you & Blessings,

Hannah

Kendrabelle Logan said...

I haven't taken any good pictures in...well, ever XD But I got a digital camera for Christmas, so that may be able to change!

The closest thing I have right now would be here (http://puelladei.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-fail-at-being-photogenic-night-of-my.html), but they're all of me and not good OR funny, so...yeah.

:) But I will try to get some good ones soon.

~Kendrabelle

Kristin said...

Hee hee! That one of your Dad made me LOL! I love seeing these kind of pics.....they're so funny! I'll have to see what I can find. I usually delete the bad ones off my camera before I put them on the computer.

Yay for permission to audition! Good luck!!!

croleyc69 said...

Great pictures and thanx for sharing.
Also you have a award on my blog.
Caroline

simplebeauty said...

Well your photos sure gave me a dose of laughter on a very busy day in my office. We have two days a year that our crazy busy and this is one of them. So A quick laugh was enjoyed!

One comment...Your a lovely lady, don't worry so much about weight. When I was sixteen I had cankles. Seriously I worried about that. Crazy stress that I wasn't a perfect body or what not. Then I grew up and older and you know what my body kind of naturally adjusted into womanhood. I went from a twelve to a size 9 then 6 then 9 and now I'm an 8. I've adjusted a lot ;o) Then again I'm almost thirty now. I just wanted to say you know eating healthy is a good thing and getting stretching and running or jumping around for excersice is a good thing too because you burn some energy and stress.... Now worrying about not being "ripped" not such a good thing. Not a good direction to go down if you ask me. Been there done that. Just be you and enjoy it. Besides who has five hours a day to spend in a gym with a personal trainer besides the very sad girls in hollywood that would probably trade you for your happy family and happy life in a heart beat!

Smiles :O)

Kathryn said...

Too cute! And so much fun. Thank you for sharing.

I agree with what the previous person said about weight (not that it is easy to let go of it). All i can say is i WISH i weighed now what i did when i thought i was fat.

Marissa said...

Haha! those made me laugh!!! I LOVED the one with your brothers and the sticks! haha!

love ya!
--Marissa

Ben McCarthy said...

lol crazy pics. Gotta love those pics that are the "flukes",, if you will. And congrats on your audition thing! Good luck with that!

Joni said...

My jaw dropped when I heard you mention the "f-word" (...fat...)
Girl, you are most wonderfully beautiful- and don't think any less!

Praying for your courage with your violin solo! :) You'll be great.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Leighann said...

Can you email me? I tried emailing you from your blog design site but the email wouldn't show up. I have some questions on a design makeover. My email should show up with this comment. If not, you can find me at www.marquissclan.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Lynnette Kraft said...

Just wanted you to know that I'm waiting on a new blog post. I'm waiting... I'm waiting ... No pressure or anything.

Did you email Leighann? I know how bad you are about email - you naughty naughy (too busy) girl.

Love you.
Momma

Post a Comment