1.08.2010

New New New....

Well, whatcha think? You likey the new lookey? I absolutely ADORE this kit! Isn't it just fun and quirky and amazing?

Thank you SO much for all of your encouraging comments on my last post! You've all been such a help to me already! The morning after posting that, I set my alarm (*gasp*) and woke up at 7:45 a.m....Yup, you heard right. ABIGAIL woke up at 7:45 am. Aren't you proud of me? (Well, I know a bunch of you wake up at like 5:45 every morning, but It's a miracle for me to wake up before 8:30. Ha!) I dug straight into the Word after my shower, and you know what I read???

9 How long will you lie there, you sluggard? When will you get up from your sleep? 10 A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest- 11 and poverty will come on you like a bandit and scarcity like an armed man.

Proverbs 6:9-11


So, after a few fist pumps and attempts at patting myself on the back, I continued on with my day. I haven't touched sugar or grain since I posted (went to Starbucks and had an unsweetened latte), and so far I haven't had any detox symptoms....I'm sure they're coming, but I'm thankful that I don't have them yet! lol.

I also practiced violin for 2 hours (and change) today and yesterday. It feels so good to do that, because you can actually see yourself improving throughout the practice time. So rewarding!

I wish I had pictures to share with you all today, but sadly with all of the camera transition stuff, I haven't been able to get any lately. :( Oh well though...I'll have a bunch to share with you all as soon as we get lenses and such sorted out!

Ta Ta For Now!

22 comments. :

Lynnette Kraft said...

I lovey your new blogy my daughty. See, I did a poem! HA!

Really though, the blog design is so YOU! I just love it - but I love you more.

Silas just threw up. I have a feeling it's going to be a long night. UGH! Hopefully he just overate and we're not starting with some junk going around the house. I want SUMMER!

Love,
Momma

Alexis said...

Awesome, Abigail. Totally awesome.

Lexi said...

its so you!!! adorable and quirky for sure! =) i love the little tree on the other side!

*claps and cheers* yay!! thats great! Keep it up! lol how funny is that to read THAT verse??? =D

Love ya!
Lexi

Emma said...

Love it, abigail!!!

Kristin said...

I LOVE your new look!!! It's so peaceful and adorable! I love your button too.

Kristin said...

I LOVE your new look!!! It's so peaceful and adorable! I love your button too.

Megan said...

I LOVE it!

3 Blessings said...

Love your new design. You are so talented.
Blessings,
Amy

Stephanie said...

Your new layout is beautiful!

Sydney Rae said...

Hey Abigail! I love your new look! If ya don't mind my asking, where do you find all you adorable digi paper!?

Marissa said...

*gasps* I LOVE your new look!!! Its amazing!!
WOOHOO! Good job on getting up early!! haha. I hardly ever get up before 8:30 either. Comes with being a night owl ;)
And good job on practicing for 2 hours =) I'm going to try and get in a hour of practice time at first and work my way up to 2 hours.

have a GREAT day!
love ya!
-Marisaa

Hannah said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! It's so cute, because the little gal in the header DOES actually look like you (which is kinda freaky, yet very cute/cool at the same time. :)

Love it! Pretty, quirky, and just all around great! :)

Awesome job with your goals. Nice job getting up at 7:45. I WISH I could get up at 5:45, but 6:00 is early enough for me. (actually though, today, I set my alarm for 5:43 by mistake and when I woke up, it took me fifteen minutes to drag myself out of bed. ^^)

Love you & Blessings,

Hannah

Wife, mother...and now a grandma! said...

Way to go!! Keep your eye on the prize!! ("WELL DONE MY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT!) - Love the new design...just adorable!! Wish I could afford to have you do mine!! Maybe one of these days!!

Nancy

Ben McCarthy said...

Very nice design! Very cool. Great passage of scripture :) I was actually in Proverbs 6:16-19 recently. Good reminders there. Love the look though

Kate said...

Love the new look!!

Rachel B said...

Love it! :)

Olivia said...

I love the new look! Uber cute my dear!

One thing though, it's a little wide for my screen. I have to scroll sideways to see it all. But other then that, I love it. :)

Miji said...

Abigail, this new design for your blog is too adorable! (: I really like it!

Way to go on waking up at 7:45! (:

Mom to 9 Blessings! said...

Abigail amazing job! I LOVE it!!!!

You are incredibly talented! Your Mom's make-over is perfect too!

This fits you perfectly. Goodness the girl even looks like you :-)

Lots of love,
Mrs. Samter

Brenda Ray Coffee said...

So fun and wistful.. You are so-o-o creative.
Brenda

.lauren.anne. said...

i like it. sorry i couldn't comment sooner. my computor would freeze up whenever i clicked on the comments...

thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog. you don't know how much I love them!

Linda said...

Abigail your new blog is so cute. It is young and fresh just like you my granddaughter! (:>)

I love all of the blogs you have done. You have a true talent! (:>)

Grams

Post a Comment