3.21.2010

Nutella is Delicious





Well...ok, this post isn't really about Nutella.

I really just wanted to show you these cute pics I got of Harrison. :)

I have been SO under-inspired when it comes to blogging lately! I happened upon a blog which had been pulled up on my momma's computer the other day. As I looked through, I saw multiple pages of gorgeous pictures and beautiful words....I was instantly inspired to pick up my camera again (which has been shamefully neglected), and also to take a little bit of time to revive my blog! You deserve to see the best of me...so I'm stashing away the PJs and putting on my proverbial makeup. ;)

Ah....now I feel better.

That's all for now. Ciao, my lovelies.

16 comments. :

Jules said...

My niece loves Nutella & actually eats it out of the jar with a spoon.

Christina Egner said...

Well we miss you...........so get back in here & start writing again.

You are inspiring to us too.

Christina Egner said...

I also noticed something. You are still following Pooh's Corner under my previous blog address.

If you go into the dashboard & scroll down, you can manually add the new address. Click that BLUE add button under your reading list & type in: http://momsbabypooh.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

I have got to get some of this Nutella, because I've never tried it and everyone keeps saying how yummy it is :) I haven't felt much like blogging lately either. It seems like I have to force myself to do it sometimes.

Hannah said...

Those pictures are SO adorable--I love his determined expression. Love them.

AB! You silly friend--you're SO inspiring. Your blog, your words, YOU. Don't think otherwise! We have missed you, though. And hey, nothing wrong with pajamas. ;-)

Love you--and don't forget about your awesomeness. You WERE dancing with Jackie Chan, so I mean, it all adds up. ^_^

Hannah

Lindsay said...

Haha... I agree with, Hannah! You are
inspiring, and I love your blog, Abigail!! :)

croleyc69 said...

I have never tried it but here it is good. Miss you !! Great pics.
Caroline

Life Is Crazy Beautiful said...

Hello my sweet niecey!

1)Love that handsome little chocolate-face!

2)Gotta get me some Nutella, it's been a long time!

3)Just what is "proverbial" makeup???

Aunt Lisa

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

such precious pictures. even though the post wasn't really about nutella, isn't it just so darn delicious?! love it. you are super cute... the proverbial makeup comment made me laugh! thanks for your sweet comment. : ) i feel honored to know that a real blog designer like you, likes my homemade blog design. happy monday!

Brenda Coffee said...

Creativity may ebb and flow, but Nutella is forever... on my thighs!! I might as well just smear it on like body lotion since that's where it wants to go anyway:)
XOXOXOX,
Brenda

Näna said...

Oh, Harrison is soo cute! Great pics Abigail. Glad you are back and feeling better...or more inspired...or something like that;)

Emma said...

very nice pics, Abigail. I do love Nutella myself! I first found out about it when I went to Italy and found little packs with orange juice in one part, nutella in another and bread sticks in the last. Nutella and bread sticks are the bomb!
~Emma

Hannah said...

I just realized I never congratulated you on your accumulation of a mac...soo, let me just say that that is SO exciting--and I'm SUPER excited to see what you'll do with that and photoshop cs4. Which you'll get the hang of EASILY--you're so good, that you'll pick it up quick.

Thanks for your awesome comment on my post. :-)

Love,
Hannah

Megan said...

Those pictures are too cute! I love photography, to bad photography (and cameras for that matter) don't love me because I am a horrible photographer!

Let me just mention, I am new to blogging. I have discovered its a whole new fun little world with cute designs that I have been drooling over. Ok, not really drooling, but I really like them. I love the design of your blog and when I saw that you designed blogs, I almost jumped out of my chair! So when you can an e-mail from a girl and you look at it and think it is a little weird because she is obsessing over your designs and using run on sentences ( :) ) that's me!

I am new to blogging, so stop by my blog if you get the change. :) I would love if you followed me.

Blessings,
Megan
www.followinghispath2.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

Your not kidding Nutella is super yummo!!


Oh cute kid too.

Rachel said...

Ever since you posted this my family has been asking that buy Nutella. Hee hee hee...I think you need some compensation from the Nutella company.

Post a Comment