6.07.2010

My Silent Birthday

This is probably an infringement of the rules I have been given, but I'm not a very good listener. :P I just needed to say that Hannah put me up to this post, documenting my entire birthday in pictures, but no words. Enjoy!

Day {1}

















































Day {2}































<3<3<3

16 comments. :

crystal theresa said...

happy birthday :)

The Golden Eagle said...

Happy B-day!

Kristin said...

Yay! Yummy desserts and Starbucks, family time.....looks like a wonderful Birthday!! What happened to the car?! And why were police there? LOL!

Sereina said...

Happy Birthday!

Jessica said...

How fun! Happy birthday Ab!!! Looks like a ton of fun! I loooooove all the pictures!

Lynnette Kraft said...

It was a super fun day - two days actually. Thanks for going to the convention with me. People probably thought we were strange having our cameras, but hey, who cares right? hee hee

Lovin' ya.
Momma

Lindsay said...

Oh, how fun! I love all your pictures. I'm straining, trying to see what kind of camera you're holding in that one picture?? I'd love to know what model you use, because your pictures are always gorgeous!

Anyway, I'm glad you had such a fantastic birthday!! :-)

~ Love,
Lindsay

Katherine said...

This is cool! I might do it on my birthday too! DOn't worry, its a long way off ;)

Blessings!
Katherine who's glad you had a great birthday

Lizzy Bennet said...

Oh, you look so cute, Abigail! That tiramisu looks AMAZING!! Now you have me wanting some! I'm glad you had fun on your birthday!!

Happy (belated) birthday!

In Christ,
Lizzy

Olivia said...

You are making me hungry, hungry, hungry you cruel, cruel girl! ;) Sounds... err... looks like a fantastic birthday!!!! Lots of jewelry presents. :) And the chocolate drizzled cake or whatever it was almost made me drool... YUMMO!!!!

Now can I steal this for my birthday?? It looks like so much fun (and I have a play performance on my birthday so the pictures would include lots of nuns lol)!! You did a fabulous job and I just love it all. Your photography style is so different then mine and it's fun to see your work (of course the vast difference in editing software probably makes the biggest difference).

Anna Gray said...

Happy birthday Abigail! Looks like you had a GREAT birthday! =)

Barbie said...

Oh the desserts look fabulous! Looks like you had a great time with your family! Happy Birthday again!

Autumn said...

Happy birthday Abigail!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time! Beautiful pictures! I hope you had lots and lots and lots of fun!! :D :D :D

~Autumn

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Happy Birthday....Awesome pictures.....

elena said...

Happy Birthday Abigail! Visiting from your mom's blog! Hope you had a very special day! Awesome pictures!

love and prayers
elena

Näna said...

Looks like an AWESOME birthday!

Post a Comment