6.18.2011

Guest Post on Bella Vita

I realize I have been away for far too long. These last weeks have been filled with wonderful experiences--big and small. Rest assured, my unintentional sabbatical was not for lack of living, but simply for lack of time to spend relating it back to you all. I hope to have more time in the near future to tell you some of the things that have been going on in my life, and share some of the special things God has been sharing with me. For now, I want to send you over to read a guest post I did for my lovely friend, Anna Gray @ Bella Vita. I would be blessed if you would comment on my post, and then take a deeper look around so you can get to know the fun and spunky Anna Gray.

me with Him.

{guest post by Abigail Kraft on Bella Vita}


Have a beautiful weekend, my loves!