7.21.2011

"Splendiferous"...That's the Word! {Photos Galore}

{As previously mentioned...}
For Jared and I, this weekend was spent in Kansas City...


spending time with a lifelong friend...





...and his beloved fiancée





drinking coffee







...ok, drinking a ton of coffee










enjoying the sights, sounds, and vibrance of the city








laughing :)





and of course...




...taking creative shots of one of the most amazing couples ever!








Needless to say, we had a splendid time...and just in case you hadn't figured it out by now, my incredible momma let me borrow her camera for the weekend! I'm so thankful for her act of sacrifice. I'm sure she was practically dying to grasp the familiar shape in her hands, and start snapping away; it was, doubtless, hard for her to go without it for a full weekend, which just makes it all the more special that she allowed me to take it. Isn't she amazing?
Yes, she is. :)

Thank you all so much for your sweet & encouraging comments regarding my broken camera. You people are too wonderful for words. Love you all!