9.03.2011

"So this is love...Hmmhmhmhmmm..."


This photo is proof...

There are two happy photographers in Kansas right now, unable to put down their new Canon Rebel T3i!

Upon its arrival, Momma and I immediately started snapping away... But, there was a little dilemma. We had no memory card. (One of those "Oh yeah..." moments.) So, we made the twenty-five minute drive to Best Buy and couldn't wait to get home - hence, we started playing in the car.



Mom says, "Quick! Get a photo of the two of us while the light's still red!"

I'll admit...thus far, I've been a bit of a camera hog.







This morning I spent outside, laying in the grass, still clothed in my pajamas, making Jonas & Harry pose for me.





I kept hearing, "Ab...can we pleeease be done now???"



...and replying, "Oh, don't be such a baby. You're going to appreciate these someday!"



Aren't I a nice big sister?



(Momma, I promise you can have it for the rest of the afternoon. You can hold me to that.)


Last night's tweet...

"Today has been a crazy good day. Also, Momma and I got our new Canon Rebel T3i in the mail. :)) YES. So in love. #canon #sharingishard"
follow me on Twitter @AbGK007