9.28.2011

Wedding Photos, Plus a Spaztastic & Deadified New Vlog!

It's been almost an entire week since I've posted! I have a legitimate excuse for this. That excuse being that this last weekend, we took a trip up to Kansas City for the wedding of the two friends we visited a couple of months ago. (remember?)

Momma and I were asked to photograph it, which we were so glad to do. We got some shots that we were extremely excited about!



It was a wonderful wedding. Of course, many members of my family (myself included) shed a few sentimental tears as Jared's lifelong friend, Tim (like a cousin/nephew to all of us) married his lovely bride, Stephanie. These two were so made for each other. :)


(See more photos on our Facebook page)


So, that's where I've been & what we've been doing. Now, on to some craziness.

I had the spaz attack of the century tonight. I'm not really being dramatic. You know it's legitimate when you find yourself jamming to Demi Lovato at insane volumes...by yourself. Alone. (No, I don't listen to Demi Lovato. Ever.) Ironically, my momma was experiencing an unusual lack of energy, simultaneously. So, naturally...we did a vlog.

According to Jared, if I wasn't his sister, he would have been extremely annoyed by me during this. So, seeing as I'm not your sister...you might be annoyed. Hey, you can't say I didn't warn ya, now!



So, my questions for you are...

Are you prone to spaz attacks?
What's your least favorite song?
How do you say YOWPAH!?

(That last question could be a prompt for video responses. Seriously.)


P.S. Thank you for all of your insightful comments on my last blog post! I'll be sure to post a follow-up soon. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!