11.07.2011

My New Favorite Bag

They say you can tell a lot about a person by their purse.

Ok, so I don't really know if "they" say that, but I certainly believe it to be true. From the inside out, a purse definitely seems to hold many glimpses into the personality of the owner. I don't prefer to call my purse a "purse"...I like to be able to call it a bag. For some reason, the aesthetic qualities of the word bag just seem to fit my personality a bit better. Along with that, I like to wear bags that are casual and stylish simultaneously - think canvas. Yes, I adore canvas. Don't you just love the texture of canvas? It's smooth and consistent, but always maintains that appealing, natural feel.

Friends, I'm here to tell you that I've found a bag that fits all of my desires.



It's got tons of pockets, it's roomy, and mine is a gorgeous brick orange color - perfect for autumn.


I love the long strap, and (my goodness) it's so comfortable!


Last, but certainly not least, it's 100% handmade. That fact, I admit, completely sells me on my gorgeous Aster bag. I'm a sucker for handmade things. Who doesn't love knowing that they're using something that's been specially crafted by one set of hands?

Love it, don't you?

Come back on November 11 and join my Authentic People Blog Party for a chance to win a gorgeous bag from Luckycann!

In the meantime, make sure to go to her store and check out all of her bags. I guarantee you'll be in love by the time you leave.


(More details on this giveaway coming soon!)


UPDATE: Click here to find how how you can win a bag of your choice from Luckycann!