11.09.2011

Natural Feels Better, Right?

For a long time, I've had skin issues. Not so much acne and such (although, I have struggled a little with unwanted pimples, zits, etc. in recent years), but dry hands, random rashes, temperamental oils in my face (sometimes my skin is dry, sometimes it's oily), and other such annoyances always seem to affect me. As such, I find myself needing to be careful what kind of soaps, lotions, and other skin care items I use. Have you looked at the labels of some of the commonly used products? Many of them even boast their natural ingredients, however there are so many chemicals and additives it doesn't really mean anything.

So, needless to say, I like to buy natural.


Let me introduce you to Elegant Rose Boutique. A truly natural way to care for your skin and make you feel naturally rejuvenated.


My experience with these products so far has been exquisite. There aren't many things that feel quite as fantastic as hopping out of a warm shower, the scent of coconut oil and shea butter following you, and enlivening your skin with all natural whipped body butter. It's a new kind of clean. Not stripping down all of the natural oils in your skin, but reviving them.

Have you ever tried using natural deodorant? It's no secret that it seems to lack a certain protective quality that the popular store-bought varieties possess. Elegant Rose Boutique's deodorant, from my experience so far, has not failed me. That's a big "yay!" from me!


Melissa, the owner of Elegant Rose Boutique has offered an amazing prize for me to give to one of you, if you participate in my Authentic People Blog Party! Be sure to check back between November 11 & 24 to find out how you can be entered to receive some of her quality products!

UPDATE: Click here to find how how you can win a $30 gift certificate for Elegant Rose Boutique!