11.26.2011

Winners!

First off, I have to say that (in regards to my last post) you all have great taste in Thanksgiving food! I agree with my "Auntie Em" (September) that the very best is a warm, buttery roll ... which, I didn't actually get this year. I did have rolls with butter, but none of them were fresh and warm, which was sad ... but luckily, that's not something I only ever get on Thanksgiving! As far as "Thanksgiving only" food goes, I agree with Joni - stuffing is delicious! See how addicted to bread I must be? :P

Ok, on to a subject that won't exacerbate the condition of my rapidly expanding waistline. :)

Who's ready for me to announce these winners?


...(1)...

Bag of your choice from Luckycann {Up to $55 value}


#116
Emily @ The Little Things In Life!


...(3)...

Gift Certificate for Elegant Rose Boutique {$30 value}


#10
Maria @ All American Girl!


...(5)...

11"x17" "The Beauty We Love" Letterpress Print from Happy Deliveries {$20 value}


#95
Emily M Voss!


... ... ...

BONUS PRIZES

Scentsy scent circle of your choice (for the car)




Surprise gift for spreading the news about the party
(from me) :)




Email me at abigail[at]abigailkraft[dot]com for further instructions on how to claim your prize. :)

Congratulations to all of you!